Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Are showers the women’s ride to Satan’s arms?
  • Bimbler
    Free Member
    grumm
    Free Member

It’s pretty weird though, that presumably people have made fake characters with sigs etc, and are posting loads of stuff while pretending to be fundamentalist christians. Unless some real fundamentalists do use the site, not realising it’s a pisstake? 😛

IanMunro
    Free Member

Trolling at it’s finest 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I decided it had to be a wind up after reading the 2nd post…

cynic-al
    Free Member

tee hee

samuri
    Free Member

It looks to me like they’re all trolls. None of them can be serious can they?

eat_the_pudding
    Free Member

Landover is a famous (tho’ obviously not famous enough) parody site. Used to be the top Google result if you typed in “Baptist”.

The forum is full of people who are in on the joke, but you should look at the (largely) real mail they get from people running across them on the net Landover baptist mail

Hilariously disturbing :o)

scaredypants

it seems quite shit to me

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it seems quite shit to me

what, just like a real religion ??

scaredypants

I think probably worse Barnesy; I’m no fan of religion either but this is persistently shit stuff they’re coming up with (as far as I’ve bothered to look). Presumably they think it’s funny or they wouldn’t put so much effort into it ? At least the religions just mostly think they’re right, thinking you’re great seems worse to me

Hairychested
    Free Member

It gets even better if you click the links, e.g. http://www.georgewbush.org/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Are showers the women’s ride to Satan’s arms?’ is closed to new replies.