Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any single trackers in Nottingham that could do me a favour?
  • RustyMac

Pretty much as per the title.

I am looking for someone to collect a bike work stand I bought on ebay that the seller is messing me about with.

Prior to purchasing the seller agreed to box it up so I could have it collected by a courier but as yet has not given me the dimensions of the box.

I am looking for someone who could collect it from mapperley and check the stand and give me rough dimensions of the box to arrange a courier.

Obviously for this I am willing to cross your palm with some beer tokens.

If you can help out please pop a message back on here or drop me an email to my address in my profile

RustyMac

Bump for the morning crowd.

TheOtherJamie
    Free Member

I can detour my commute via Mapperley.

email in profile if your not sorted yet?

StuF

could do possibly if you’re not sorted – email in profile

spacecadett
    Free Member

Hi Rusty,

I can help as is live in Mapperley. PM me for my phone number so we can chat.

Dan

RustyMac

Hi all thanks very much for the replies, Stephen has emailed me and offered to collect on Sunday and take it to his work on Monday.

The seller has been back in contact and all of this may not be necessary.

Out of the rest of you that have kindly offered to help out it looks like it may inconvenience Dan the least so if for any reason Steve who emailed me is not able to collect it I’ll most likely contact Dan in the first instance.

Thanks again Rusty

iain1775
    Free Member

Where do you need it delivering to?
    I’m in Derby, possibly travelling north to Scotland during the week, if your en-route my delivery services are available for beer tokens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any single trackers in Nottingham that could do me a favour?’ is closed to new replies.