Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Are Inbreds any good?
  • mboy
    Free Member

especially if it's in mincers purple/pinky

LOL

Such a joker you are! 😉

Does it help that I'm contemplating a Pink 456 frame to go with my Purple 29er Inbred at all? 😛

ski
    Free Member

What's this Inbred you talk of?

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

They're rubbish. You're better off with a Carrera Kraken.

epicsteve
    Free Member

You're better off with a Carrera Kraken.

I had one of those as my first MTB. Don't have it know though, but do have a couple of Inbreds (a red slot dropout one for me and a glitter black geared one for SWMBO).

Great frames for the money IMHO. They are quite heavy but the geometry seems excellent and they're very versatile.

tazzymtb

Does it help that I'm contemplating a Pink 456 frame to go with my Purple 29er Inbred at all?

only if you wear this to match

devs
    Free Member

They're rubbish. You're better off with a Carrera Kraken.

I had one of those. Broke it the first time within 2 weeks. Got a new frame. Broke it the second time within 3 months and decided it wasn't for me. Bought a Kona. I've got 2 summer seasons. I love them. I ride 20" versions and used to be 6'3" but I landed on my head after falling off a North Shore skinny last night so probably only 5'10" now!

emac65
    Free Member

For the money they're really good,but they are heavy too & a bit industrial looking….
    I've got the 26" & 29" versions & for the price I got them both for they are great,but are they as good as my Maxlight XC Pro,err no…

steve_b77
    Free Member

Good frames for the money, paints a bit shit though, bit on the heavy side and they are susceptible to chain suck.

But for £150 you can't exactly moan too much

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Are Inbreds any good?’ is closed to new replies.