Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Are hope pro 2 available in straight pull from CRC?
  • matlockmeat
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to buy straight pull hope pro 2 hubs/wheel sets from chain reaction?

Cant see anything listed in straight pull for hope hubs or wheels builds, just logged in to treat myself as well.
    I’ve got shed loads of j bend pro 2 wheels so fancy walking on the wild side and going for straight pull in purple with 650b rims.

dhrider
    Free Member

Hubs aren’t available on their own and wheelsets are only available with black hubs – http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/s?q=hope+sp&f=4294945319

br
    Free Member

Just a word of warning, I’ve found it very hard to get additional spokes for my SP’s – even down to having to buy a full box so my local wheel-builder could repair mine (2 sets).

stevied
    Free Member

I asked Hope about SP hubs and they don’t sell them separately. Only on wheel builds, as said above

TiRed

Just a word of warning, I’ve found it very hard to get additional spokes for my SP’s

Just the reason my LBS said go for conventional J bend spoked wheels. I have not regretted that choice.

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Thanks for the link dhrider, don’t know why I couldn’t find them earlier.

I was hoping to get a wheel set with hope tech enduro rims however it’s showing stand only.
    Is it a step to far to get straight pull hubs on hope rims.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Get a Hope Tech shops to order them and you can have the hubs in whatever colour you fancy. Hope keep stock of the spokes as they are special order from Sapim, your LBS can order from Hope. That’s also the reason they don’t sell the SP hubs separately, you’d struggle to find the spokes to build them.

The price of the Hoops package however means you’d be getting the spokes and build for free anyway compared to the component part costs.

benpinnick

As above £375 for SP hubs with Enduro rims. All colours available.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Are hope pro 2 available in straight pull from CRC?’ is closed to new replies.