Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Are endura humvee shorts padded?
  • bomberman
    Free Member

i know they come with a liner, but do they have proper bum-pads?

druidh
    Free Member

Nope – just padded liners

racing_ralph
    Free Member

liner does but is shit

bomberman
    Free Member

can anyone recommend me a good padded baggy short?

druidh
    Free Member

Endura Humvees

Stoner
    Free Member

I wouldnt have thought padding in a baggy would be very sensible as the padding would be in a different position relative to your arse/nads/seat everytime you stood up and sat down. But it wouldnt surprise me if some grommitware company has come up with something….

The padded liner in the humvee is utter pants (see what I did there?).

I use either cotton padded knickers during the warmer months or enduro padded lycra 3/4 for winter underneath either humvees or MT500s.

bomberman
    Free Member

erm, i’ve got some fox with a padded liner? i’ve also got the endura singletrack with no liner. what i want to know is will the humvees be padded like the fox, or will they be thin like the singletracks. all i want is a short with a bit of padding somewhere ANYWHERE be it liner or outer!

bomberman
    Free Member

i think from what druidh and RR have said im gonna get the humvees, cheers peeps

Taff
    Free Member

I’ve got some fox ones with a seperate but fixed liner. I love them

allyharp

I’ve used my Humvee liner on almost every ride since October 06 and it’s done me fine.

I_Ache
    Free Member

No probs with the liner on my humvees but havnt tried any other type of padding to compare it to.

samuri
    Free Member

I normally wear unpadded baggies over standard lycra padded shorts. My Humvees are decidedly uncomfortable compared to that setup, especially over long rides. They’re OK, but they’re not shorts I’d want to do all dayers in. Just quick blasts, max fifty miles.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Are endura humvee shorts padded?’ is closed to new replies.