Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Are Endura any good for repairs?
  • AndyPaice
    Free Member

Got an event jacket with busted zip and damaged sleeve, can / will endura do repairs or is it off to a general outdoor cloths repair place ?

Anyone had work / repairs done by Endura?

z1ppy

yes, great service if a little 'steady', give them a ring or email but be prepared to wait or ring back, as the nice lady only works part time.

crazy-legs

Don't know yet, I sent a jacket back about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since…

DickBarton

I got a pair of tights mended after the zips failed after about 6 years service…sent them back in and got a note back asking where I bought them from and when as the material used was apparently not used by endura ever…so they had a problem identifying the actual model of tights – bib longs. anyway other than that, they were fixed for the princely sum of £3.00 for both zips…still going strong.

13thfloormonk

Yep, I've used them for repairs and have been happy with the results, and the prices.

If you're in a hurry though i'd maybe investigate a local tailors or something, they're very pleasant and helpful but not super quick..

davidrussell
    Free Member

i hope they got the longs i sent in on Monday! will let you know how long its looking like.

househusband

Ring up beforehand to get a returns number, else it'll just sit on the shelf until you contact them wondering whether or not they've repaired the item sent in several weeks prior…

Speshpaul

Wot they said.

Excellant after sales service.

MadBillMcMad

excellent,

I badly ripped some new bibs at Llandegla,
    sent them off and they came looking good as new and didn't charge me.

🙂

ourmaninthenorth

Whereas I had a really bad experience on a return on some barely used overshoses where the zips had gone. Because I had purchased through Evans, they required me to go back to them, and that's where it went wrong. After much discussion, i got a replacement pair at cost.

I have yet to use the replacements, but shall keep the receipt safely stored for the inevitable broken zips….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Are Endura any good for repairs?’ is closed to new replies.