Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Are Endura and Altura inner shorts interchangable?
  • Mrtrotter
    Free Member

Got some Altura shorts with a removable padded liner. Just wondering if I could buy some Endura liners with the clickfast fitting and use them inside my Altura shorts (which also have small press studs to fit a liner). Would just get some Altura ones but can't find any.

So basically are the 2 systems the same?

Pierre

I don't know about new ones, but last years weren't. The clicky things were in different places and I think they were different shapes. HTH.

: P

Pete
    Free Member

I very rarely use the clickfast fittings to much faffing about. Just pull the shorts on over the inner liner.

Timmo
    Free Member

got to admit ive never used the click fast bit in either of mine,
    did read somewhere that the clickfast is best used for keeping the inners in place when on the hanger!
    do find that the shirts sit lower than where the liner is on me anyways, that and the shorts would have to be the next size up to get over my belly!

thefallguy
    Free Member

I find the liner (once clicked in) stops the outers falling down – rather than relying on the shyte belt provided.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Dont Altura ones just have a loop that locates the liners on the outer?
    I prefer the clickfast on the Endura's as it holds the shorts in place, whereas the Altura I find need pulling up more often.
    Not a great hardship, but Endura's for me if i have a choice.

Mrtrotter
    Free Member

ok seems they're not interchangable. The Alturas have a liner attached by sets of 3 small press studs. I also like to click them together so I'm not constantly pulling the outer shorts up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Are Endura and Altura inner shorts interchangable?’ is closed to new replies.