Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Are cows evil? and why don't trees move
  • Cubed
    Free Member

Out a while back and got cornered by a herd of cows and had to be helped by farmer giles – i know embarassing.

Why don't trees move when it's obvious you've messed your line up and going to hit them.

And why is is the weather always decent when i do my back in?

Discuss!

racefaceec90

i'd be pissed off too,if i was raised up to be put on someones plate :wink:your right about trees though,why can't they be like the ents in lotr.

robhughes
    Free Member

cows are possesed by the devil(bad experience with cows).
    people say they look at you with sad eyes,yer right.
    there just continplating what to do with you.

carlphillips
    Free Member

i walk the gauntlet through a field of cows every night with my dog

im sure they are plotting an attack

dobo
    Free Member

cows arnt evil, they are very curious and stupid creatures though, they probably just wanted to be your friend and eat all your flapjacks.

mind you i once stopped to read a map in a field once and a stealth cow crept up behind me and snift me, i jumped startling the cow which startled me and we both legged it…

robhughes
    Free Member

imagine a herd of stealth cows.
    now i,m scared.

thepodge
    Free Member

cows can be dangerous. some one not too far from here got trampled to death by some. apparently (correct me if i am wrong) but when a herd feels it is threatened they will all push forwards towards the feared item as a show of force. if you happen to be in a corner and cant back away they will still push towards you

or something like that

Lionheart
    Free Member

I run most mornings, often through fields of cows, they all move, never had one even stay in the way if I keep going towards them, they are pray animals, we are predators, but two years ago one did not move as I came through a kissing gate, as usual I thought it would move back, I even turned my back on it to close the gate as I turned- it stepped forward fast – threw it's head in to my chest and threw me on to the gate post, (broke a rib, and cut open my shoulder blade), I got up some what quickly (hoofs!?*!) looked around and it had a still born calf 15' away. The foot bridge I was coming off is now locally called 'Dead Calf Bridge'.

scaredypants

dave blunkett got attacked by cows lately 😐

druidh
    Free Member

Watch out for when they start giving you the evil eye….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member
    Nico
    Free Member

I've seen a cow eat a pair of girls knickers. So, stupid or pervy (bearing in mind that cows aren't male and therefore … hang on, this is going nowhere. Like trees, I suppose.).

Nico
    Free Member

Re. cow behaviour you need to distinguish between cows (mind their own business in the middle of a field until they decide to kill you) and bullocks (immediately surround you as you enter the field but basically harmless). Bulls just stand on their own in their own field and have nose rings and enormous wotsits – how cool is that?

devs
    Free Member

Make lots of noise, wave your arms or even better a big stick and move aggressively towards them. They move. Unless of course they are protecting a helpless infant as referenced above. 🙂
    Trees move a bit slower unless you are in the woods alone at night when they seem to move around a lot in your periphery.

Toddboy
    Free Member

Goats, evil things they are! 👿

james
    Free Member

"i walk the gauntlet through a field of cows every night with my dog"

The presence of a dog is very often a cause of 'dodgy' cow behaviour

montylikesbeer

They move in packs as well, Monty hates them as well

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Trees do move. They walk around the woods at night when nobody is looking

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Are cows evil? and why don't trees move’ is closed to new replies.