Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Are conspiracy theorists nuts?
  • lilchris
    Free Member

You need help!

…but then the powers that be know that already

pictonroad

11/10

Chapeau, fantastic trolling. a LOT of effort….

lilchris
    Free Member

11/10

Chapeau, fantastic trolling. a LOT of effort…. Can’t you read!!!!

It wasn’t their decision. They were made to do it sub-consciously. Derrrr 🙂

1984ishere
    Free Member

I just want to spread the word. I’m not going to be a regular on here. Because I’ve been put in a virtual kind of hell and have only recently started – to see the light as it were. I just want people to be aware, do their own research and wake up to what is very, very possible and happening. Forewarned is forearmed if you like. I’m not sure that’s the right spelling. What I’ve come to learn is that what a lot of conspiracy theorists are banging on about is actually true. They paint politicians as sadistic narcissists and psychopaths. They go out there on TV glad-handing people and presenting such a respectable persona, but scratch the surface and they’d given some of the world’s worst dictators past and present a run for their money. Just tell people and try to avoid their lies and traps. They’ve had this stuff for decades, but obviously don’t use it en masse as yet!

Harry_the_Spider

Oh bugger off Fred.

yunki
    Free Member

is there a rumbling in the jungle..? New info become available..?

the conspiracy theorists on FB are very vocal ATM too..
    or is it just the backlash to the winter consumer season..?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

there are satellite brain scanners and so on that can literally read people’s thoughts

uh-oh…I could be in big trouble 😳

tomhoward

I just want to spread the word.

Do it somewhere else

I’m not going to be a regular on here.

Good good, mind the door doesnt hit you on the arse as you leave.

Because I’ve been put in a virtual kind of hell and have only recently started – to see the light as it were.

Congratulations.

Blah, blah, blah

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

franksinatra

Do these brain zappers offer any views on wheel sizes?

Ok so there are two possible explanations.

1) There is a big conspiracy and the government is mind-controlling pepole.

2) You’re mentally ill.

Third one being Troll

I’m oot

sc-xc

totally pulsate you with microwavesdots into a kind of living oblivion

I remember some all-nighters like that back in the ’90s.

mucker

So thats where you are, we’ve been looking for you. Please prepare yourself for uplift, close your eyes and countdown from 42, you will be returned to site H for scanning, debriefing, and resetting before going back out.
    You are doing well but there are still a few glitches in the base prog.
    Stand by.

stewartc
    Free Member

Celldar, isn’t that the website where you can meet like minded…..oh

Nonsense
    Free Member

If this is a wind up its in really horrifically bad taste. Otherwise I’d say to the OP I think you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. Some of the things you are talking about, particularly the physical sensations, indicate psychosis. Please go and talk to your doctor or someone you trust.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

This is all very serious, but what should we actually do to protect our selves and our loved ones ?

most of us are like sheep 1984 and need some one to lead us.

wwaswas

ignore any tin foil based solutions.

I read that the NSA have worked with manufacturers and that since 2006 tin foil no longer provides protection from mind control waves.

piemonster

Icke on the first post

love it

1984ishere
    Free Member

Basically to get to you really well, they tap into your biofield. We’re all basically made up of eletromagnetic waves – especially our brains and microwaves pulsate at the same frequency as your brainwaves or more or less – that’s how they do it. It’s really difficult to stop. I’ve been so discredited that I get very little help. And believe me they don’t care how far they take things! No facts or anything remotely mitigating is of any concern. I’ve heard that carbon paint can shield you from microwave technology, but it needs to have grounding wires on it, so any electricity is sent out. You can use mylar sheets, which need to be grounded as well and hang them from your doors and windows. Ceramics and lead also stop microwaves and scalar waves. Stuff such as the Quwave Defender is supposed to help – I can’t vouch for any of this stuff I’ve not tried it yet. There’s also something called a Rayguard – google it – it’s supposed to attract electrosmog and reduce the effects of microwaves. If you’re targetted though, it may not do much good. Cellphone jammers are supposed to help and something as improbable as orgone or orgonite is meant to neutralise microwaves. Basically, if they’ve got you in their sights and how they do, you’re stuffed and I know I have been. While I write this all the bad stuff I’ve ever done with their twists and spin on it is swirling through my head. They just blackmail you to death. I’m not perfect, but nothing like stated. But people don’t care. And the thing is people not caring might just lead to some sort of conspiracy theorists’ much postulated nightmare – and then someone will say – why didn’t anyone tell us? Well now they have! The best thing to do is become far more politically aware and get organised to campaign against if you have credibility and any genuine concern – or laugh about it and take the government as honest, just and true! The choice is yours.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Was there probing? I bet there was, you saucy old devil you.

officialtob
    Free Member

Big. Fat. Facepalm.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I think 1984ishere is doing very well. He’s managed to post in the right forum with his first post.
    Something that a number on here never seem to have mastered.
    Oh and David Icke lives just down the road from me, shall I say hai from you next time I bump into him?

1984ishere
    Free Member

I thought it was the devil. But now I know it’s people. I’m not saucy just totally run over by government technology. But then it’s not done to you, so I suppose you just don’t care. Like I said I’m not perfect, but nothing like rumoured. That’s just the way it works.

1984ishere
    Free Member

David Icke may not be right on many things, but on this he is bang on!

maxtorque

Ok, lets say the “government” IS watching and listening to everything we do, “their” total learning from me this morning:

1) I have had a dump
    2) I quite like peanut butter sandwiches
    3) I post quite a bit of facile crap on facebook / twitter
    4) er, thats^^^ about it really

Wow, they really must be simply ecstatic with that kind of vital, in depth, and irreplaceable knowledge………

😉

1984ishere
    Free Member

Yeah, get a bit outspoken, go to rallies, be an activist and this circus might just be visited on you! Or say for example, the worlds resources are rapidly declining ie fossil fuels etc. Oil’s depleting. There could be some kind of apocalyptic scenarios where people in the future can’t function as they do now – then mind control might come in very useful to keep people servile and obedient or even kill them! Apparently, the so-called New World Order don’t want the population levels we currently have. They could for example stage a few disasters with Haarp, the weather control system. You see you’re thinking as an honest, rational, decent human being. Governments it would seem are far removed from that.

molgrips
    Free Member

Please go and talk to your doctor or someone you trust.

+1.

That’s where I was going with my posts.

1984ishere
    Free Member

I go to one fairly regularly. Don’t use logic and reason though. That’s just what ‘they’ are banking on. Just read some of the stuff on the internet from reputable sources, especially any accounts by former British agent Barrie Trower on Youtube. All this technology has been around for quite a long time. Anyway. Over and out!

GrahamS

There are “facts” in your statements that you can go and check.
    You will find that those facts are entirely false.

e.g. “our brains and microwaves pulsate at the same frequency” – nope, not even remotely close.

Gamma wave is highest frequency “brain wave” and it varies from 25 to 100Hz.

Microwaves are between 0.3 GHz and 300 GHz (i.e. 300,000,000Hz to 300,000,000,000Hz)

If you react to this contradiction by creating new even more outlandish “facts” with no evidence (e.g. “the man controls every single scientist and enthusiastic amateur in the world”) then doesn’t that suggest to you that you are just creating these paranoid fantasies yourself and that you need help?

mrhoppy

marcus7
    Free Member

Definitely the best first post ive see since BMW broken/lost part from 3 years ago help required……

maxtorque

I bet the OP hasn’t got a girl friend. In fact, has he ever been laid? I suspect that could be part of the problem…… 😉

mogrim

I don’t think the risks posed by microwave radiation should be taken lightly, I’ve been researching the subject too and the damage it can cause to water is pretty alarming.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Because I’ve been put in a virtual kind of hell and have only recently started

You do realize that talking about this on the internet can only make your situation worse, don’t you?

I KNOW this….

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

The government are far shittier than you could possibly imagine

This bit may actually be true.

1984ishere
    Free Member

I have heard different and here’s some supposed evidence in contrast to yours:

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/listofmcsymptoms05jun03.shtml

Also Project Camelot has some stuff on this – a woman into New Age philosophies, Solaris Blueraven had this done to her:

She doesn’t seem stupid or mad to me:

Alex Jones is also a fountain of information on all this kind of technology. He may be somewhat over the top, but one thing he said recently to me struck a cord – I paraphrase – it’s the liberal-minded who don’t ever believe any of this could happen – and yet it does!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I paraphrase – it’s the liberal-minded who don’t ever believe any of this could happen – and yet it does!

Yeah like the Guardian Newspaper – they didn’t believe that edward Snowden guy now did they?

lilchris
    Free Member

😐

lilchris
    Free Member

😐

GrahamS

I’ve been put in a virtual kind of hell

I vividly remember the day that happened to me..

1984ishere
    Free Member

Err, my situation has been unbelievably bad for years. I don’t care now. I won’t be making a habit of this. I just want to get a kind of inverted revenge. I’m supposed to deserve all of this. And yet I don’t think I do. Once they’ve set their sights on you, you’re in for a very rough time. If it helps people see governments for what they really are, then good.

crazy-legs

If it helps people see governments for what they really are, then good.

The reason I tend to disregard most conspiracy theories is because they rely on “Government” or “those in charge” actually being competent enough to pull it off.

Let’s face it, if Bill Clinton can’t even get a quiet blow job in his private office without the world finding out, how the hell have “they” managed to keep 9/11, Roswell and the moon landings under wraps this long?!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Are conspiracy theorists nuts?’ is closed to new replies.