Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Are Chain Reaction delivering next week?
  • evil-ed
    Free Member

Anyone know? Or do I have to wait untill the start of jan?

PJ266
    Free Member

I bloomin' hope so!

Otherwise I'll be waiting for aaaaaaaaaaaages 🙁 I hate waiting for stuff.

angryratio
    Free Member

Probably open for official business tomorrow like some high street shops.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Tomorrow is a bank Holiday, so I doubt stuff will be coming out till Tuesday?

druidh
    Free Member

Chain Reaction don't deliver 😉 It'll depend on who they've contracted it to.

ojom
    Free Member

Chain Reacton

they the same as Chain Reaction aye? 8)

druidh
    Free Member

Eh?

ojom
    Free Member

clever use of the edit button there…

robarnold
    Free Member

I ordered a custom build wheel set on xmas day (you gotta love CRC vouchers off long lost family members), not expecting to see them until towards the end of the first week in Jan, also ordered some waterproof shorts…..hoping to see them a damn sight sooner!

They ought to be distributing as of tuesday at the latest, but with a mail backlog and the ingress of holidays at some places on thursday (ie. early finishes to get out on the lash), I wouldn't be holding your breath to see stuff ordered over Crimbo until in to the new year

angryratio
    Free Member

I ordered a frame from them on Christmas day..
    they dispatched today. (tuesday)

carlos
    Free Member

Ordered Yesterday and had confirmation of my new shiney bits being dispatched today too.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Me too 😛 . It's my birthday tomorrow and Parcelforce say they are on their way :mrgreen:

Emailed them yesterday morning with a price match request and had a reply within an hour – top service!

spokebloke
    Free Member

Ordered a set of wheels on the 23rd and they turned up today.
    Probably should have told the wife I'd ordered them before they turned up, but hey, ho.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i ordered some stuff from them yesterday and it still shows as "processing"… rubbish, hope they turn up on thursday cos i want to play out over the weekend.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Are Chain Reaction delivering next week?’ is closed to new replies.