Viewing 31 posts - 121 through 151 (of 151 total)
  • are beards now "in"?
  • emsz
    Free Member

I personally feel shaving is a deeply un-natural act. Probably right there with necrophilia.

Saving my pits and foufou is like shagging a dead person? Right, that makes loads of sense

binners

No, I just wondered why it would be lazy not to shave a beard as opposed to shaving elsewhere. I mean, all natural occurring hair is normal right? So what’s lazy about leaving it there?

I think I’m with emsz on this one. I take it you prefer the more hirsute, retro style lady? In my experience, most laydeeeez have as much affection for facial hair on a bloke as blokes (and emsz) have for… erm…. how could I put it…. more ‘unkempt’ au natural, arrangements of the type often featured in by-gone eras of grumble

Cougar

I always found it slightly odd (and unnerving) when folk have a preference for their good lady’s (good grief Emsz, really) “foufou” to look like that of a prepubescent.

I mean, sure, a bit of topiary can look good, and there’s an argument for not getting hairs caught in your teeth, but this whole brazilian business which seems to be de rigueur at the moment is just a little too hentai for my liking.

crikey
    Free Member

I blame John Ruskin

emsz
    Free Member

I think you mean a Hollywood cougar ( completely hair free)

Brazilian is like a little strip.

Edit : her full name is Foufou de Feefee, so much classier than..yknow… Fanny

WackoAK
    Free Member

I always found it slightly odd (and unnerving) when folk have a preference for their good lady’s (good grief Emsz, really) “foufou” to look like that of a prepubescent.

You mean they are all paedo’s?

Cougar

Brazilian is like a little strip.

Ah, ok, yes. Ta.

It’s a bit like the driving test questions on puffin / pelican / toucan crossings really. I don’t necessarily know their names, but I do know how to proceed when faced with one. When to give way, what the flashing lights mean and so on.

binners

I thought that was a landing strip?

This has all gone fairly spectaculary off topic, hasn’t it. Once again, I know who to blame! Seeing as we’re now discussing the correct amount of hair on a bunch of….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I walked into my local barber’s the other day and asked if he’d cut a lady’s hair in an emergency. He said that he would so I pointed to my teeth and said, “Any chance you just cut these few out please?”

emsz
    Free Member

As far as I know, I didn’t come equipped with flashing lights, that or no one as hit the right button yet

Cougar

Edit : her full name is Foufou de Feefee, so much classier than..yknow… Fanny

For all the words we have for boybits and ladybits, there really is a dearth of adult-appropriate terms for these things isn’t there. “Fanny” isn’t really a word I’d want to use in the height of passion, and use of the c-bomb would, well, you’d need to pick your audience and your moment carefully.

Maybe we need a “what’s yours called” thread.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

At least back in the 70s, or perhaps 80s before the penchant for ladies’ gardens to be less hirsute, vaginas looked as scary as they sounded.

emsz
    Free Member

Presume that if you’re having a rumble with someone you know them well enough to know what words to use
    , but yeah the 4 letter word ending in ..nt is awful

Cougar

vaginas looked as scary as they sounded.

I don’t know “Vagina” sounds scary.

Sounds more like a Mediterranean holiday destination to me, probably a nice place to visit.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don’t know “Vagina” sounds scary.

Sounded scary enough to me when I was a youngster. Tbf, I was referring to a funny Micky Flanagan sketch where he talks about the good old hairy days. 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Labia is lovely this time of year

RustySpanner

Sounds more like a Mediterranean holiday destination to me, probably a nice place to visit.

A 70’s Vauxhall saloon.
    Bigger than a Viva, smaller than a Victor.

emsz – Member

Labia is lovely this time of year

Have you seen our clitoris?
    It’s coming along nicely this year.
    Could hardy see it last year, but it’s much more obvious since we trimmed back the bush in front of it.

emsz
    Free Member

The only issue with keeping things trim and cycling is: stubble rash. I mean I’d like to be all rad fem about it and not bother, but in reality that’s not gonna happen so pretty much have to time things just so.

You lot have it easy you know. 🙄

RustySpanner

I wake up every morning, check under the bedclothes and thank the gods of chance and coincidence that I’m a bloke.

It seems to be a lot less complicated. 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Rusty the correct answer to the question girl or boy? Is of course, girl.

You know it 😉

IanW
    Free Member

A great big hairy muff is a beautiful thing, the modern man is being short changed.

Bring back the proper lady garden.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Always made me wonder wandering around this here Shiney Town just how much money goes on trimming Lady/Boy Bits. You see so many well groomed Wiminz (and Blokes come to that) that there is probably a good market somewhere doing a roring trade in clippings 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Bring back the proper lady garden

The 70’s growler is a rare look these days

slowoldman

Well OK I admit to preferring the furry front bottom to be nicely trimmed. But then, so is my beard.

Cougar

Probably slightly less disconcerting to find bits of dinner in your beard, mind.

epicyclo

I think Emzs should get the STW Award for Superior Thread Derailment. 😀

Is there a man amongst us who will forget Foufou de Feefee whenever a discussion turns to beards. 😳

CountZero

As for ZZ Top … they look like clowns. Go away.

They have far, far more money than you ever will, chewkw, I’m sure that ‘not giving a shit’ would feature in any conversation that you might hypothetically have with them.

rOcKeTdOg

erm…. how could I put it…. more ‘unkempt’ au natural,

Bear trappers hat?

matt_outandabout

On topic…the classic pic. Advert was still up just before Christmas…

IanW
    Free Member

In a vain hope of re-railing? the thread.

Maybe a beards what you need to make one of those Giro hats work.

sweepy
    Free Member

In or out Summers on the way so its days are numbered, farewell my proud beauty 🙂

Viewing 31 posts - 121 through 151 (of 151 total)

The topic ‘are beards now "in"?’ is closed to new replies.