Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • are all there phone network providers much of a muchness these days
  • firestarter
    Free Member

upgrade time but altho i like o2 and have been with them years all the deals have just gone up. Other deals on other networks look good. Is it worth swapping. And how long does the pac code thing take to keep your own number. And is the coverage good on all networks. Thanks

trail_rat
    Free Member

have you tried phoning them saying Xyz company can do me this as a new customer what can you do ….

worked for me last year e71 for free on a 12 month contract with unlimited internet and texts + 750 minutes for 19.99 a month on the website they wanted 99 for the phone and 35 a month for the contract

i am on a business contract though – not sure how but im not complaining to o2 as i seem to get good deals – have been with them for 10 years or so

jon1973
    Free Member

Phone up and and ask for the pac code because they're too expensive, and they'll ask you what they can do to keep you. I managed to get save about £15 a month by doing that. Be prepared to leave though, and have another network in mind which you can quote as being a better deal. I get 700 minutes a month to mobiles, unlimited land line and more texts than I'll ever use for £20 a month by doing that.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickjb
    Free Member

As above. Never accept the first offer.

duckers
    Free Member

O2 are (apprently) planning to stop unlimited data tarrifs, limiting them to 500mb a month, and £5 per additional 500mb. If it's true other providers will (probably) follow suit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘are all there phone network providers much of a muchness these days’ is closed to new replies.