Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • are all niche bikes ridden by tall skinny freaks?
  • nixon_fiend
    Free Member

Hey, if you're too tiny for 29ers .. there's always 650B 😀

They'll be a few 650B bikes at SSUK

rOcKeTdOg

you look quite clean there young man.

Cameras DO lie

coastkid
    Free Member

nope… i ride 29er but also a surly pugsley (very very neiche) and only 5ft11" and growing a gut (cider-not beer) and dont want a beard so your wrong in opinions im afraid..

who cares what someone rides and wether you have to breath in for a picture or not…as long as you the person is happy then that is all that matters… 😮

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    steve_b77
    Free Member

I can neither grow a beard or drink odd named ales concocted in sheds but ride a single speed – also not made in a magical shed :mrgreen:

coastkid
    Free Member

I can neither grow a beard or drink odd named ales concocted in sheds but ride a single speed – also not made in a magical shed

plenty more like you i know and there normal blokes 😮

Titanium framed Rohloff hubbed fully rigid 29er, vegan straightedge and bearded, so about as niche as can be.
    6'1", which I suppose counts as tall doesn't it ?
    98kg, which gives me a BMI of 28.5, so maybe towards the upper end of skinny. 😕

_tom_
    Free Member

My facial hair isn't thick enough to grow a proper beard, I'm short and chubby. Then again I'm only *thinking* about going SS at the minute, still toying with gears. As soon as I make the switch I expect the hair to thicken and to magically get taller.

mmb
    Free Member

chameleon fully rigid singlespeed not sure if thats niche, 5'9" 18st beardiewierdie.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Come on. We're all pretty neesh if you think about it. Bikes for mountains, indeed. The very idea!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘are all niche bikes ridden by tall skinny freaks?’ is closed to new replies.