Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Are aliens refuelling in the Lakes?
  • Bimbler
    Free Member

Aliens are landing in the Lake District to fill their spaceships up with water, it has been claimed.

UFO experts reckon visitors from other planets are using the area as a natural fuelling station, while monitoring our use of nuclear power at nearby Sellafield Power Station.

Spotters across the Lake District and Cumbria have reported what they describe as an unprecedented rise in the number of unexplained objects in the night sky.

Strange shapes and lights have been reported in several areas including restricted locations near sensitive military sites and nuclear power stations.

The most recent sightings were reports of orange lights off the coast of Ravenglass, Cumbria, just a few miles from the Sellafield nuclear plant.

Real-life Dana Skully, Sharon Larkin, 37, says she is aware of a recent increase in activity and claims Cumbria, especially the Lake District, is becoming a UFO hotspot.

She said: “There has been a lot of activity lately.

“Some theories suggest the large amount of water in the lakes is useful to craft which may need it for propulsion systems.

“Another theory is that they are monitoring our use of nuclear power.”

According to UFO investigator Pat Regan the Ravenglass lights are unlikely to have been maritime flares.

He said: “The report was submitted by a man who has extensive knowledge of the area and is familiar with flares.

“He reported that what he saw were definitely not flares and that the lights moved without making any noise.”

Unlike flares or other possible sources such as Chinese lanterns Pat, a 51-year-old father of two, says the man, who does not want to be named, reported the lights changing direction a number of times on January 24.

He explained: “There were two lights together then one veered off to the north.

He kept watching this light which dipped to sea level then up again before heading off at speed.”

There have also been recent UFO sightings in Carlisle and other parts of Cumbria.

It’s bike lights isn’t it

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Tin foil hats must be popular ‘oop norf’.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You know, could very well be. There can be some pretty low cloud round there, right? something like a Troutelite could be bright enough to reflect back off a cloud?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    uplink
    Free Member

Has anyone been ‘probed’ yet?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

What information do aliens get from ‘probing’, other than dietary in a Gillian McKeith style?

Drac

So 2/3 of planet is water but the aliens chose to refuel from Ulswater and not the Alantic ocean?

sootyandjim
    Free Member
    uplink
    Free Member

So 2/3 of planet is water but the aliens chose to refuel from Ulswater and not the Alantic ocean?

They don’t like the salty taste & Ulswater has better views than Fitzroy or Rockall – a bit like filling up off the motorway

Drac

Oh crap how silly of me thanks Uplink.

crazy-legs

The most recent sightings were reports of orange lights off the coast of Ravenglass, Cumbria, just a few miles from the Sellafield nuclear plant.

I never knew that night scuba biking had taken off round there…

enfht
    Free Member

illegal aliens?

Bimbler
    Free Member

NICHE

I_Ache
    Free Member

Its SFB!

uplink
    Free Member

What information do aliens get from ‘probing’, other than dietary in a Gillian McKeith style?

Dunno – I bet Hora’s been probed by aliens, either in reality or on his ‘wish’ list

Drac

I heard he sold his ass then wish he hadn’t 2 weeks later.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Monitoring the use of nuclear power? I thought Sella feild is a re-proccesing plant not a reactor? There is no nuclear power only material.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Monitoring the use of nuclear power? I thought Sella feild is a re-proccesing plant not a reactor? There is no nuclear power only material.

If you want to be serious about it, you could monitor our use of nuclear power by how much a re-processing plant is err processing…

Trimix
    Free Member

Thinks thats strange – some people still believe in fairys/santa-clause/god.

Its almost as if the more daft it is the more people believe it.

BigDummy
    Free Member

God is an alien.

😉

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I think you will find that news like this usually coincides with a exceptionally strong skunk on sale at the local drug dealers.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Are aliens refuelling in the Lakes?’ is closed to new replies.