Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • 'Ard rock photos, anyone purchased?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

To be fair it would seem I got lucky with the photographers this year and I’ve been snapped quite a few times. Wouldn’t mind getting a couple purely for vanities sake and the fact I actually have the wheels properly off the ground in a couple. Anybody else had any, what are they like if made bigger etc.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple in the past. They will generally send you a high res JPEG to do what you want with.
    It’s always a little hard to tell from the low res on rootsandrain how it will turn out.

DrP

I bought about 40 quid worth..
    Seems worth it really.

DrP

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    earl_brutus

yep bought one, its great

bigjim

I bought one of me at the bottom of the rooty loamy bit on the woods by Kasia Fiszer, it’s very good.

marcgear
    Free Member

I bought one because I’m obviously incredibly vain. Cost £4.50 to stick it on my facebook cover photo. https://www.facebook.com/Marcgear

Lucas
    Free Member

Shame the rider spoils the setting eh Jim!

I’m thinking of getting one of my on one of the turns on stage 2 its an impressive setting and will probably make me look as good as I’m ever going to look on a bike.

bigjim

Shame the rider spoils the setting eh Jim!

I need to work on my ‘duro face before they’ll give me any magazine work anyway

Lucas
    Free Member

don’t know, there are few of you with a ’90’s open mouth pose (you might have just been breathing

woody2000

Yep, bought a couple last year too. Mainly so when I’m (really) old and decrepit I can look back on them and be miserable 🙂

fathomer

Didn’t do it this year unfortunately but the pic I bought last year’s great!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/wER6yc]'Ard Rocking[/url] by Sam Dexter, on Flickr

wrightyson
    Free Member

*removes wallet and informs financial controller (wife)*

orena45

Bought one for my vanity blog entry, would like to buy more but the cost adds up very quickly and I need to buy a new chain and chainring!

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Yeah – I bought one – the ones of me were very much a mixed bag, but with around 30 of me there were a couple of pretty decent ones 😀

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

bought 3 (18 quid)for posterity, the angles are pretty cool

bigjim

don’t know, there are few of you with a ’90’s open mouth pose (you might have just been breathing

it’s just the way my face hangs

scary_carey
    Free Member

I bought these two….
    I seem to have got papped quite a bit this year as well. It was really hard to pick which ones I wanted (limited myself to two) as the quality of the pics to choose from was pretty darn high

Amazing weekend as well 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ive chosen the exact same two photos as scarey carey but with me starrin instead! Plus one other which I think is my fave.

wrightyson
    Free Member

steveh

There are an average of 18 photos of each rider from the weekend, 42k photos from Ard rock uploaded to R&R!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘'Ard rock photos, anyone purchased?’ is closed to new replies.