Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ard rock enduro
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

When did it sell out? Bit of a dissapointment, anyone know if people do actually cancel riding?

smogmonster

It sold out within a few days of going online. You snooze you lose with these things im afraid. You never know about cancellations…im getting married the day before so I may end dropping out on the morning…..

tmb467
    Free Member

Mate missed out today – think it was still open last week cos another mate reckoned he’d got on

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tmb467
    Free Member

So if that spare knocks up can I have first dibs?

darrenspink
    Free Member

Well im on the waiting list now, might signup for the day before but just isn’t as appealing :/

tmb467
    Free Member

How does waiting list work then?

How do you get on it? Cheers

Simon
    tmb467
    Free Member

Cheers Simon

Much obliged. Btw – evenings getting lighter and I’m finally getting back on the bike. Need to meet up at some point

Houns

I *may* have to let my entry go. I’ll find out tomorrow

Houns

Actually just checked my works emails, I can’t get the time off so my entry is up for grabs :0(

If you want it, my mail is in my profile, I’ll reply tomorrow

darrenspink
    Free Member

Sent ya an email

tmb467
    Free Member

Likewise 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

check thru last years threads, I’m thinking people who bought entries 2nd hand reported having issues with the organisers re their race entry. I might be mistaken and might possibly only been if you wanted to change the name on the day, it may have been down to BC insurance or something.

Houns

Darren has first dibs. Just looking at their website and it does seem possible to edit riders details.

Darren I’ll email you shortly

tmb467
    Free Member

No problems

Anyone else dropping out let me know – mate has gone on the waiting list. At least there’s one space above him now 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Be careful buying an entry, I know of one person who bought an entry last year, and when he couldn’t tell them his date of birth or address, they wouldn’t let him use that entry, but let him pay for entry. It was my mates entry that he had bought, said mate refunded him.

I’m sure Dan (who bought it) will be along in a bit.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Guys at ard rock have spoken. No swapping, people need to cancel and that place goes to the next in the queue.

tmb467
    Free Member

Fair enough – cheers Darren

Houns

Ah you’ve heard back then, I’ve sent 2 mails and not heard anything.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ard rock enduro’ is closed to new replies.