Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 276 total)
  • Ard Rock 2018
  • Simon

In with too with 2 mates.
    I refreshed at 06.29 and put 3 entries in the box, clicked buy only top be told to reduce the number of entries!
    I tried again, and again, and again, and again and eventually got in!

bedfordrd

Hit refresh now!!

orena45

2 entries is too many apparently!

fooman

6:56 sport tickets were back

Potdog
    Free Member

Out of 4 of us, one clicked the wrong event so bailed, one clicked the wrong number of tickets and bailed, two of us made it to entering details so finally another one bailed out to let just one go through. We usually enter individually, this was the first time we did a group entry as we expected it to be tough, but actually no problem. That’s 5 years on the trot 😀

bgascoyne
    Free Member

In!! tickets got released and nabbed two for Sat!! Sweeett

bigfoot
    Free Member

Got 4 tickets no bother. Sure there will be some released about now as if like our group all tried to enter and then only 1 went through to complete.

think we should of done that, i managed to get in but the 3 mates who were trying didn’t.
    was 30 seconds before half past when they became avaiable

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Keep, refreshing: availability keeps flashing up for me and then straight away, you can’t select them, then a few seconds later back to sold out. I eventually got through and got one booked for the main event. So stick at the refresh button and keep trying!

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Two sport tickets about to be released by my mate in the next minute if you want to start refreshing…

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Also I’ve signed for the sport so I had better getpedalling…

mulv1976
    Free Member

Managed to get 3 for the sprint after refreshing with a cup of tea. Glad I didn’t go back to bed 🙂

raincloud
    Free Member

raincloud
    Free Member

raincloud
    Free Member

Clicked 4 for Sport on Sunday and no problems.

That was at 06.29 though………

mindmap3
    Free Member

In the Sprint again this year because the Saturday event sold out so quickly.

What stages does the Intro use?

akira

8 tickets rainclouds no wonder there wasn’t any left. No fun you edited.

scottfitz
    Free Member

It’s funny people were complainting about the price yet they just sold 3000+ tickets in second.

andybrad

It would be interesting to see how many were available VS previous allocated

muggomagic

Glad I was sat at my computer at 6:20 this morning. Myself and a couple of mates all got tickets for the Enduro Sport (which I thought was reasonably priced). Can’t wait.

enigmas
    Free Member

Flipping heck, gave it one last refresh out of frustration rather than anything else and got two tickets for the main enduro at 7:23! 😯

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Me too, 2 tickets for Sunday sport at 7.35 :mrgreen:

stevedoc
    Free Member

Both myself and a friend had browsers open and both managed to open a portal for 5 sport tickets at 6.30 on the nose, both of us got approval. no point attempting for the main event as out of the 1500 or so tickets how many are actually there for the general none affiliated public?

snotrag

I had been set the task of booking 4 of us onto the sprint, basically I think there was no chance of booking 4 lots of anything and your best chance was just by booking yourself only.

At 6.31 everything was pretty much locked out. So I’ve booked them all onto the marathon, so at least we can join in the fun, have a decent ride still and the stay over and be silly on Saturday and heckle on Sunday!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ll just go saturday instead of the usual friday, quiet sat night, sport then few beers up the village on sunday and take monday off, head home then.

Still a brilliant weekend, just moves it back a day doing sun instead of saturday.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Was refreshing from 6:23 onwards, at 6:29 they got opened and nabbed two Enduro Saturday tickets for myself and mboy! Already put in my holiday request for the Friday practice too!

orena45

Got there in the end, although in the Sport Enduro rather than the main one. Running behind on the school run now 😯

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’m in for the main Enduro. First time back since 2014.

Should be fun

Wookster

In for the sport! Really looking forward to it!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

What’s the marathon like?

It doesn’t sound like it uses any of the Enduro sections – if it’s just a marked route around public access tracks it’s a lot a of money

kimbers

Well in on the waiting list !

Would be nice but not holding my breath

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

if it’s just a marked route around public access tracks it’s a lot a of money

I’m very much hoping its not this, and i imagine there will be some significant backlash if it is given the cost, but we’ll see.

mark90
    Free Member

Is it too early to start a what tyres thread?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Is it too early to start a what tyres thread?

Christ, no! 😀

fathomer

Spanish, well Gran Canariaian internet scuppered me! Hey ho, a weekend in the Lakes or Wales will have to do.

Though if anyone wants to flog a Sunday Sport tick let me know.

enigmas
    Free Member

Anyone know whether people with the same group code but different ability ratings get put together?

stewartc
    Free Member

On the waiting list. When do they let you now if you can get a place as I will need to organize flights and accommodation a little in advance?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Stewartc, in your situation, I’d email them given how far you’d have to travel they may even give you a wee bit of special treatment…

stewartc
    Free Member

Noted Nobeer, I’m all for special treatment.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cool, would be an ace wee story for their blog, someone flying halfway round the world to do their event….

jaylittle
    Free Member

was on the waiting list for this years Ard Moors, got an email one morning so opened it and it gave me approx 20 minutes to enter and pay otherwise the place gets passed onto the next person. Not sure if it’s the same system but just to let you know!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 276 total)

The topic ‘Ard Rock 2018’ is closed to new replies.