Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Arch mk3 cracked/warranty
  • cheeezzy24
    Free Member

I’ve got an Arch mk3 rim that’s cracked around 2 of the spokes. Definitely not used and abused so is there’s any warranty on these rims,I can’t find any info anywhere. Or is it just wear and tear and will I die if I just stick a washer behind the nipple?!
    Cheers

martinhutch

There have been a few threads on this. Should be a warranty job, really. Did you build them up yourself or buy it as a wheelset? Either way, I’d be getting in touch with the retailer.

Stans Arch mk3 cracking !

scotroutes

You’re far from the first to have thus issue with those rims. I’d have a word with whoever you bought them from, looking for warranty.

Painey
    Free Member

I’ve got these rims and I’ve seen a few threads about them. I’ve got the receipt/warranty info in a safe place, sounds like I’ll need it one day!

martinhutch

It’s hard not to start thinking that their attempt to make them much wider at the same weight as the Arch Ex has led to a compromise too far.

gravesendgrunt
    Free Member

I’ve recently had my rear rim replaced under warranty due to around 7 spokes holes on driveside having cracks across them-with others bulging.2 year warranty on these so get them back to where you bought them or maybe if they allow it send them direct to Paligap(Stans UK rep)to save time.

cheeezzy24
    Free Member

Ok cheers for the info. Email sent,fingers crossed!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Arch mk3 cracked/warranty’ is closed to new replies.