Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Arch Ex or Flow wheelset
  • matther01
    Free Member

Fluctuating between 75-83kg rider weight and will be used for trail. Heaviest use probably CYB or similar…possibly red route Antur Stiniog.

nuke

I’m assuming me Flow EX? If so, I reckon you’d be fine on Arch EX front and rear. You could go Flow EX on the back and Arch EX on the front if you wanted to play it safe.

Might be worth bearing in mind that Hope will be doing Hoops with Arch from end of Feb

Bregante

You could go Flow EX on the back and Arch EX on the rear if you wanted to play it safe.

Agreed. tricycles are safer.

What would you suggest for the front? 🙂

Northwind

Arch Ex unless you want the width or you’re a serial wheel destroyer

james
    Free Member

“-83kg rider weight and will be used for trail. Heaviest use probably CYB or similar…”
    Based on that, I’d say drop Flow EX from your shortlist, keep arch ex and consider crests which are just as wide as arch ex, just lighter again

What bike are they to go on? What axle/hub standards?

matther01
    Free Member

@James – Probably interchange them between Ex8 and Soul, so looking for something relatively light and not going to break the bank.

pjm84
    Free Member

I have Arch on my hardtail. Would I ride CYB. I’m 110kg + so at 83kgs ……. you’re be fine.

swingbing
    Free Member

Decide what width tyre you want to run and go from there.

stevede
    Free Member

I have arch ex’s on my enduro for everything up to dh (have dh wheels/tyres for actual dh racing etc). Based on your described riding crests or arch ex will be absolutely fine.

Vinnyc
    Free Member

Yeah Arch will be fine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Arch Ex or Flow wheelset’ is closed to new replies.