Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Apps for the serial tweakers?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://flowmountainbike.com/post-all/fresh-product-bike-setup-app-ride-record-repeat/
    though as the CBA to make one for android I have no idea if it’s any good 😉

rs
    Free Member

Hi Mike, this is my app, or I should say mine and my wife’s, it was my idea, I do the web side (amateur at this) and bug the likes of Chipps (also an amateur at this – he has a copy but is very busy), she has the coding skills which were primarily for OSX.

We started this off as she wanted some iOS experience and her own published apps in the app store and I’ve had this idea floating around for a little while. So it started as a little personal project then started to look quite cool so we thought might as well go all in and put it out there and see if people like it! So not a case of CBA, just we are not some big corporate machine with endless resources. Maybe she will get some Android experience soon too if all goes well!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

cheers for the reply RS, probably more of a throwaway comment but I was interested in having a look but saw the Ios only thought ah well. If it’s good and popular I’d suggest getting an Android version ASAP though it’s probably at least 50% of those out there.

rs
    Free Member

We’ve had a lot of similar comments in the one day its been available Mike, we’ll see how it goes!

fozzybear
    Free Member

I’d happy throw a quid or so on an Android version.
    Rs register my interest.
    All our settings are on a post it stuck to our fridge.
    My partner has ios though.

rs
    Free Member

Good to know fozzy, maybe she’ll let you borrow her phone for now 😉

fozzybear
    Free Member

i’ll have to be very nice… 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Apps for the serial tweakers?’ is closed to new replies.