Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Approx how much for drop links (x2) roughly
  • hora
    Free Member

Standard car, thinking of getting both sides done (only one side bad). I was thinking it’ll be circa 150?

falkirk-mark

Check out eurocarparts for price of part and DIY with an angle grinder its a piece of piss

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

£20 for the parts and if you’re lucky you won’t even need a grinder/hacksaw.

squirrelking
    Free Member

I went for mid range Lemforders from Eurocarparts for my Civic at about 55k, they did 110k after that and were still fine. £40 at the time IIRC

As above, Grinder > Hacksaw. I went through a few blades and a good hour before I gave up and got on the phone to my old man for his grinder, got the job done in half an hour once I had it.

hora
    Free Member

The issue is its now winter and I don’t have undercover ability. Plus I’m quite hamfisted (ssshh Chrisdiesel)

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

£50 inc the parts (no name cheapies) and labour on my Outback. They lasted a year, just.

hammyuk
    Free Member

What car and where are you?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Standard car you say.. I give you the vanguard.

I think your guess is spot on for decent bits at an Indy.

But again it really is a simple job.

hora
    Free Member

Saab 9-5 Aero, Manchester

hammyuk
    Free Member

Eurocarparts or eBay – literally is a couple hours work.
    Give the old ones a good clean as some use either a hex or TX inside the thread to hold it stationary whilst you undo the ball joint.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Approx how much for drop links (x2) roughly’ is closed to new replies.