Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)
  • Appollo 17 – faked ?
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/771BCym46JE[/video]

😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Perhaps you need a SHIT filter for your youtube browsing….

qwerty
    Free Member

GrahamS

TG: do you smoke a lot of pot? Do you feel like you have lost control over aspects of your life? Have you suffered any traumatic events recently that might have you searching for answers?

A lot of folk getting drawn into conspiracy stuff seem to fit into one or more of these groups.

It’ll be flat earth next. Mark my words.

nickc

Turner guy, you’re a very naughty boy… 😆

ThePinkster

As there were so many people involved in the Apollo missions and the USSR would have been watching everything the Yanks did at that time do you not think that something would have leaked out by now if all these missions were faked?

I’m pretty sure the Soviets would have been jumping up & down about how it was all faked at the time, if only to demoralise America.

perchypanther
    Free Member

It’ll be flat earth next. Mark my words.

First manned mission to the Shadow Object?

MSP

[video]http://youtu.be/-M7bKWrtJI4[/video]

Makes you think!

shermer75
    Free Member

Eerrr..no.

There’s still time to correct your attempt to spell the word ‘Apollo’ though! 🙂

hodgynd
    Free Member

As a schoolboy I watched the original moon landing in 1969 and thought it looked fake then..I still haven’t changed my mind

GrahamS

This should cover a fair bit of it:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10[/video]

Drac

Oooh oooh!

Makes you think.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Didn’t the last thread TurnerGuy start run for several pages, being poked every time it slowed, only for him to turn round and say he was effectively just trolling? Apologies to TG if I’ve got that wrong but that’s how I remember it!

The smiley face suggests to me that he’s aiming for the same effect this time so I won’t be joining in, fun as it is to pull apart CT nonsense.

Drac

Didn’t the last thread TurnerGuy start run for several pages, being poked every time it slowed, only for him to turn round and say he was effectively just trolling? Apologies to TG if I’ve got that wrong but that’s how I remember it!

Yup just like his Halal thread.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Perhaps you need a SHIT filter for your youtube browsing….

It was trending on MSN, just popped up when I started up Edge, although I usually use Firefox…

Interesting reflection though…

franksinatra

As a schoolboy I watched the original moon landing in 1969 and thought it looked fake then..I still haven’t changed my mind

Obviously as a schoolboy in 69 you would have had a very good idea exactly what a real moon landing would look like…..

wobbliscott
    Free Member

As a schoolboy I watched the original moon landing in 1969 and thought it looked fake then. I still haven’t changed my mind

And what about the live experiments still going on today from equipment delivered to the moon during the Apollo missions? e.g. mirrors placed on the surface we fire lasers off to measure with extreme accuracy the distance of the moon from the Earth and hence it’s rate of decay from Earth’s orbit?

I’m sure if it was a fake the Russians would have sent up a probe to the moon to photograph the supposed landing sites to photograph empty fields and once and for all disprove the claims. That would be a huge political coup.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m sure if it was a fake the Russians would have sent up a probe to the moon to photograph the supposed landing sites to photograph empty fields and once and for all disprove the claims. That would be a huge political coup.

Yeah but that relies on the fact the russians actually went into space too.

nickc

crankboy
    Free Member

To be fair faking the moon landings as an idea has more credibility than the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Still obvious guff though just more of a rational idea.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Yeah but that relies on the fact the russians actually went into space too.

You do know that space isn’t real?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah you should see the money I make painting the sky every night

shermer75
    Free Member

It’s a dome, right?

onewheelgood

It was trending on MSN, just popped up when I started up Edge, although I usually use Firefox…

…following up with a blatant attempt to start a browser wars thread. I’m out.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

I wonder if there’s much crossover between flat earthers and moon landing conspiracy theorists.

I mean, according to the FE’ers the moon isn’t very far away, so presumably it wouldn’t be *that* difficult to actually get there?

organic355
    Free Member

2 “conspiracy” “theories” I believe.

Moon landing was fake, cant possibly have been real. Van Allen Belt
    911 inside job.

the others are mostly nonsense!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

organic355 – Member
    2 “conspiracy” “theories” I believe.

Moon landing was fake, cant possibly have been real.
    Well it could just be rocket science

DezB
    Free Member

hodgynd –

Get yerself on the Youtube conspiracy bus right now! You’ll have REAL evidence galore to support your FACTS and you can smugly walk around KNOWING you were right all these years.

nickc

wonder if there’s much crossover between flat earthers and moon landing conspiracy theorists.

I was doing a bit of watching of some flat earth stuff last week, and weirdly they are often dismissive of other conspiracy theories, and get wound up a bit if you lump them in with other bonkersness.

hodgynd
    Free Member

@kenneththecurtain
    Not from my point of view ..Ive seen the pictures taken from the moon ..definitely round ! 8)

DezB
    Free Member

You know what though – the Vietnam documentary series- America was in a right old mess through the end of the 60s and yet there was NASA developing a proper good rocket and sending some draft-dodgers up into space… it is quite hard to fathom.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Dez..calm down son ..it can’t be good for you getting all wound up!
    I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind you can believe whatever you like ..thats fine by me ..Im only saying what I thought ..its just my own opinion ..chill man 😉

nickc

cant possibly have been real

I love the way conspiracy theorists are just so sure about stuff. No ifs or buts. Just “I’ve decided it didn’t happen” must be great to live in that sort of world.

GrahamS

I wonder if there’s much crossover between flat earthers and moon landing conspiracy theorists.

Most FE’ers believe that all of space is fake. Or at least very different from how the sheeple describe it. For them the moon is actually very close and small, inside “the dome”. And naturally NASA are part of the satanic Freemason plot to cover up the truth, so yeah all the moon landing stuff and modern stuff like the satellites and the international space station are completely fake.

munkyboy
    Free Member

I am sure there is a Mitchell and Webb sketch somewhere where they compared the cost of the moon mission with the cost of faking the moon mission. Firing a rocket into the sky and then not landing etc. I think they worked out the only difference was the cost of the catering.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

I am sure there is a Mitchell and Webb sketch somewhere where they compared the cost of the moon mission with the cost of faking the moon mission. Firing a rocket into the sky and then not landing etc. I think they worked out the only difference was the cost of the catering.

…errr? Look up!

Edit: Sorry! Sorry! that’s the CT one that’s linked. Yes, there is a moon landing hoax one too.

onewheelgood

cant possibly have been real

Is it even worth asking if there is any reasoning behind this statement of faith?

hodgynd
    Free Member

nickc
    ..or maybe they have just seen all of the programmes on The Discovery Channel to reaffirm what they believe ..have debated the points to death previously but have come to the conclusion that they are not going to change anyone’s mind and it’s a waste of time trying to do so ?
    Believe what you like it matters not a jot..
    However just to cloud the water ..I do believe in aliens 😀

DezB
    Free Member

getting all wound up!

I’m about as far from wound up as is possible my dear.

Here, watch this!
    Are YOU MAD! MOON LAnding FAKED!! 👿 Thats so ridiculous! MY BROTHER was in the bloody NASA CREW!! People who don’t believe it are MENTAL! I’ll KILL THEM!!

Still not wound up. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Believe what you like it matters not a jot..

It just helps us keep the list up to date….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Appollo 17 – faked ?’ is closed to new replies.