Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Apple Returns for a fault
  • mickmcd
    Free Member

is this normal it’s my mrs ithing is not behaving as advertised

really you have to make an appointment to see if it’s faulty in three days time. sorry i can’t help you if you go and see him over there he can make an appointment to see a genius

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You forgot grovel and be grateful the spotty kid is talking to you.

legend
    Free Member

Live chat online with them has worked well for me in the past

Jamie
    Free Member

Do you have google alerts setup, Mike?

Sweet Jesus. Worse than any Apple fanboy.

Anyway. You can go in store, you may have to wait depending on how busy the store is. It’s really not that hard just to make an appointment online. Yes there may be a few days wait, but it’s due to the amount of the things out there.

Also, there is online chat as an option.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sat waiting for some mates to make it out for pizza Jamie, just get to listen to the shock from the fanbois when their shiny things no workey 🙂

simon_g

Yep, when I’ve needed same-day I was able to go in and wait. Or to minimise your waiting around you book an appointment and they’re pretty good at keeping to time. Or you can send it off to them and they send it back to you, like most other phone manufacturers.

robvalentine

A few days wait to have a warranty issue sorted in a few hours, or instantly has always been better than any Android repairs I have had to have in the past… It’s a main reason I stick with Apple, I do live in London so lots of stores with varying degrees of availability to be fair.

What’s the issue?

teasel
    Free Member

Sat waiting for some mates to make it out for pizza

There’s your reason for having so many chins, right there. Imagine if you put as much effort into watching your diet as you do trying to wind up folk that use Apple products…

But yeah, OP, lots of ways without having to use the shop. Last hurdle if it’s something they can’t fix over the phone or online, as Jamie wrote.

chomp
    Free Member

as has been stated – not really sure what the issue is?

if it was a samsung/google/htc/moto etc what would you do? take it back to their store? You’d have to deal with the retailer, and it almost certainly would result in it being fixed any faster

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Apple Returns for a fault’ is closed to new replies.