Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Apple pay
  • iolo
    Free Member

Has anyone got a HSBC account to work with it yet? Internet says it should but I can’t link any cards.

Sandwich

You might need to ring to get the process started. They (Santander) required a call from me to get it all rolling once I had entered the card details. A text message is then sent to authorise the card on the phone.

metcalt

I have indeed, linked through passbook by scanning my debit card, it went straight in without any issues.

I just have a standard HSBC current account with a none contactless card. I think some types of account can’t be linked, for example my Natwest account doesn’t seem to like it.

A call to HSBC will probably solve it.

prawny

Yep, two infact. One hsbc and one first direct, both work no problems at all

iolo
    Free Member

Ok, I called the bank and you have to set this up in the uk. I’m in Austria so it won’t let me.

Sandwich

Manual change of your location in settings and a re-start before calling them again. (Assuming that you have a UK SIM fitted).

robdob
    Free Member

Set mine up ok with HSBC in the UK no problem, 2 minute job.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

yeah its not a hard set up and I’m enjoying using it. One day I can see me getting rid of my wallet which would be good.

brassneck

First Direct no problem.

Due to phone issues I’ve had to set it up about 3/4 times now, no fuss any time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Apple pay’ is closed to new replies.