Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Apple macbook – where is ther best / cheapest place to buy
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Missus wants a macbook, so am thinking of buying her one for Christmas – any suggestions on cheapest place to buy?
    I've seen it on Pixmania for £693.

ta

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

The current models are very rarely discounted at all so that Pixmania price is pretty good. Dixons stores at Airports claim to have VAT free prices even if you're only travelling in Europe and usually have Macbooks but I've never checked the spec to be sure they're current stock.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

cashconverters?

stevemorg2

the apple store is pretty good if you (or someone you know) qualify for the educational discount and I've had a few refurbished Ipods from there that were as new – could be worth looking at the store for refurb deals

Creg

I got mine from the Apple Refurbished store. Might be worth a look.

tails
    Free Member

before you part with your hard earned you do realize that £693 one is the plastic version, not the newer aluminum version. There is nothing wrong with it just wouldn't want you to be moaned at on xmas day.

grumm
    Free Member

Higher Education store online if you are a student (or maybe if you know one?)

You get quite a bit off and when I bought mine you also got a free 3 year warranty.

c_klein87

They are due to be refreshing the plastic macbooks soon apparently, slimmer body and cheaper price, so it may be worth hanging on for few weeks, though they are only rumors……..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Apple macbook – where is ther best / cheapest place to buy’ is closed to new replies.