Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Apparently Jade’s career isn’t over
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

#
    PeterPoddy – Member

And she’s getting buried the same day we’re getting married.

Great.

richc – Member

why is that Great?

You haven’t double booked have ya?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Crayola

….spazzy…

Now that however, is just very naughty!

[edit]unless you’re american and really good at golf[/edit]

richc
    Free Member

Bit of a difference between someone who was made famous due to stupid people wanting updates everytime she took a shit, who died at a very young age of 27 of cancer, leaving behind 2 young children who will now never get to know there mother properly
    and Thatcher who will more than likely die of natural causes, at a ripe old age 85+ who led a full life and got to see her children grow up, and actually had an noticeable impact on most peoples lives in the UK so people actually have a reason to be like/hate her.

Other than some jealously that someone else who they perceive is not as good looking/clever/gifted as them, actually did quite well for themselves despite them having a shit start in life of course.

Don’t you think?

GrahamS

Crayola

….spazzy…

Now that however, is just very naughty!

Yeah Crayola, don’t be a total Joey. 😈

aracer
    Free Member

Bit of a difference

So that justifies gallows humour about one, but mean if you do it about the other it’s in bad taste?

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’d much rather people were making jokes about me being dead than nobody remembering me at all. I suspect Jade Goody may have felt the same way.

Crayola
    Free Member

The problem with the passing of someone like Jade Goody – and that Diana woman – is that anyone who ‘relates’ to the deceased thinks they should mourn the loss like a family member.

Whether it’s because they’re also a racist, obese, barely literate, a bully, or they come from a council house, or their mother’s a ‘clipper’ and a smackhead, or their father’s a crook, or their husband ****ts kids with golf clubs and strangles taxi drivers, or even those that just handed her some cash in her trumped up nail salon, they all join in the big grief jamboree.

And the worst of it is, the lower down the social spectrum a person is, the bigger the song and dance they make. Ergo, your racists, illiterates, crooks, druggies, hookers and those who frequent nail bars, are, by default, society’s most unbearable grievers.

I dread to think how distastefully vast the floral tribute is going to be.
    *shudders*

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Heh heh 😈

richc
    Free Member

LoL, very true

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*shudders*

When the “Queen of our hearts” carped it, I couldn’t walk the dog in the park for ages, as the stench of all the rotting flowers outside the Palace was too much to bear. Thousands of pounds wasted on ‘floral tributes’ in misplaced grief.

Had a great night on the champagne at the florists next to our local pub at the time, though! They were doing rather well!

alwyn
    Free Member

Day three in heaven and Jade Goody is already up for eviction.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Incidentally, how is Adam_G able to get new logins so easily?

Gary_M
    Free Member

So it’s okay to laugh at dead people who have had a full life. Take thatcher for example, I’m pretty sure she will have more close friends than JG so there will be a lot of people grieving – is it okay to offend them.

zaskar
    Free Member

I think everyone has learned something with this thread.

It’s not right to laugh at people who have just died no matter who they are.

But we do.

If you do-do it with like minded people.

Or it can be sorted out the logical way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyhhFzE5O5U

Sandwich

The comments above miss the point that this young mother sold everything to the press to ensure her children were well provided for after she was gone. Not as silly as we think, she wasn’t worried about her privacy. The mugs are the the media editors who paid a fortune for a nobodies story of her death. Well done to Jade Goody for ensuring her boys get a proper education in a settled environment with little chance of their dad dying in a fast food restaurant of a drugs overdose.
    I would be happy to achieve that sort of result before I die. N.B. I have never watched BB or any of the spin-off programmes. The eviction and Most Haunted jokes were reasonably good.

winstonsmith

i don’t care.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Oh FFs they are planning a movie now 🙄
    Linky

Jamie
    Free Member

winstonsmith sez:

i don’t care.

You know what you did there right?

Crayola
    Free Member

The comments above miss the point that this young mother sold everything to the press to ensure her children were well provided for after she was gone.

She was already plenty well-off enough to provide for her boys before she hit the headlines with her cancer. Her actions have ensured that they’ll be forever viewed as a media freakshow, followed by paparazzi, hounded every waking hour, every move scutinised.

By the time they leave this wonderful education for which their mother whored them out to the highest bidder – no doubt at 16 and with precious little to show for it – I predict that they’ll be as well-acquainted with the judicial system as their adopted ‘father’ (who I’ve no doubt will lose interest when the money dries up), their smackhead clipper grandmother, and their late grandfather.

Sandwich

Failure to keep up Crayola, they’re with their biological father in their mothers house. Young Mr Tweed will be living elsewhere. (No doubt at HM pleasure for his golf handicap).
    My words above pointed out she sold herself, not the boys for the lads future. Don’t let blind predjudice get in the way of critical thought hey.

aracer
    Free Member

Don’t let blind predjudice get in the way of critical thought hey.

<checks forum rules> you’re right – that’s not compulsory on here. How surprising.

radoggair
    Free Member

So………… who wants to hear a Goody joke??, i’m unsure who’s on the i like her/i dont really care about her side but its on offer!!

Surely being joked about means she fulfilled her ambition to be remembered??

Guilliano
    Free Member

She ended up being rich and famous for pointing out that people watching TV could see her “kebab” and then whoring herself to the media every time she went to the loo. I feel sorry for the boys who have never known what it’s like to not have the media hanging round and will probably never be allowed to lead a normal life. As for the jokes about her now that she’s dead….. she was a joke while she was alive so why not now?

Crayola
    Free Member

Come on Radoggair, let’s hear it…

jojoA1
    Free Member

alwyn – Member
    Day three in heaven and Jade Goody is already up for eviction.

I maded teh lolz at that *blushes*

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

who led a full life and got to see her children grow up,

Oh yeah

and

She must be soooooooo proud

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Apparently Jade’s career isn’t over’ is closed to new replies.