Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Apparently Jade’s career isn’t over
  • IHN

She’ll be appearing on Most Haunted from next week 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Well if Jesus can do it… 😈

And he made a few movies and a best selling autobiography…Fiction of course…

Do you know how many people die each day? We should have a minute silence for everyone then…

I’m showing respect for her as she made money and had many followers buying her perfume/newspapers-gives hope for the rest of us to sell crap to the UK and be rich!

jedi

its wednesday. she died sunday. show respect

GrahamS

Is Jade dead then?

You would have thought they might have mentioned it in the papers or something…

IHN

Oh, okay. Would you be kind enough to let me know when it’s okay to tell jokes? I’d hate to make such a dreadful mistake again.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

jedi – Member

Will you say the same to all the inevitable crowing when a certain ex prime minister of the UK dies? Hmmmmmm

It’s gallows humour. It’s a fine British tradition. Think of all the jokes that came out hte moment that Northamptonshire bimbo had carped it in a Paris tunnel, the jokes after the space shuttle crash etc. Yes, it’s bad taste, but it’s still humour.

Harry_the_Spider

Has Thatch been booked in then?

hora
    Free Member

Cap’n, I know but Jedi met Jade and his daughter has been to her salon a few times. Its different if you’ve met the person so I can see where he is coming from.

AndyP
    Free Member

that’s 3 full days, plenty of time.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

And she’s getting buried the same day we’re getting married.

Great.

richc
    Free Member

why is that Great?

IHN

You’re getting married? Congratulations.

I can only assume that my invitation was lost in the post…

aracer
    Free Member

Cap’n, I know but Jedi met Jade and his daughter has been to her salon a few times. Its different if you’ve met the person so I can see where he is coming from.

Maybe he should avoid Jade threads on here then if he’s that sensitive.

GrahamS

And she’s getting buried the same day we’re getting married.

Well at least it will be memorable.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

richc – Member
    why is that Great?

I would say that PeterPoddy getting married is indeed great!

Best of luck, old chap! Will it be in Hello, or are you waiting for Max Clifford to come out of his period of mourning? 😈

Smee
    Free Member

Gallows humour is shit.

richc
    Free Member

Taking pleasure from crowing over a 27 year old woman dying of cancer and leaving 2 kids behind is shit also.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

why is that Great?

It’s not.

😐

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ooh! Ooh! Poddy, can I do some pics and post them on here?

How much would STW pay? Couple of STW beer mats?

Drac

I’ve heard loads of jokes over the last few days, however I’ll them between friends and family.

willard

Do it!!! If nothing else, it’s more relevent than having a spread in Hello! Plus, you know that people that know you won’t be forced to buy some gei magazine just to see you and your wife eating a twix or a flake or something.

IHN

Blimey, the view must be good from that moral high ground.

If anyone thinks that I consider the death of a young mother of two children as anything other than tragic, they don’t know me very well. However, if we were to restrict the subject of humour to those matters that cause no offence to anyone, well, there wouldn’t be much humour about.

zaskar
    Free Member

New Post: Peter Poddy gets married pics exclusive on STW magazine.

Congrats and why???

(I feel sorry for any family losing a member).

Looks like a lot of people couldn’t stand her.

She came from a dump, made it famous and rich and then die a shoddy way.

The USA have Monroe and the UK has Jade Goody.

Personally I couldn’t give a monkey. But it’s pretty crap to make it rich then die before able to spend it-now that sucks.

IHN-I got loads of crap of people as I didn’t shed a tear for Princess Di etc. I never knew her. I do feel sorry for her but I’m not going to follow the media chucking crap down my throat and cry when a celeb dies or someone at the hospital dying who I never knew.

Making a joke? well don’t read it if it offends you.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sorry, I was only playing stupid up there ^^
    🙂

Ooh! Ooh! Poddy, can I do some pics and post them on here?

I have official paparatzzi (A good friend). In the church she will be the only one allowed to take pics, from a distance, without a flash.

I shall decide what is done with said pics, if there is enough demand to see me looking far smarter than I have any right to do, then I may post a couple.

However, you can take pics at the reception and do with them what you will!

😀

montylikesbeer

Q: what did she die of A: She died of a Sunday

Its an old northen joke/play on words

IHN

Does that mean I’m invited?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I think you must be forgetting that jedi met her and apparently she’s was a lovely kind hearted soul. Lighten up jedi ffs, she ain’t gonna be reading this is she.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

PeterPoddy gets papped….!

hora
    Free Member

No but a relative or close friend of hers might. No matter what anyone personally thinks of her there are always those around them who will be effected and are being affected though.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well if they’re that cut up about it then maybe they shouldn’t click on Goddy threads in which ever forum they go on.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Will you say the same to all the inevitable crowing when a certain ex prime minister of the UK dies? Hmmmmmm

Thanks for reminding me she’s still breathing…but at the same time reminding me that it must be any minute now…reasons to be cheerful. Actually, there’s a thing, would her death herald some kind of recovery of the UK economy?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Jedi, smee et al do you find the comments from deadlydarcy acceptable?

trailmonkey

I hope that there’s a little more room to express opinions when Thatcher dies than there has been on this issue.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Whoa, what’s this? Am I gonna be at the bottom of a pile-on?

Crayola
    Free Member

Respect? Shouldn’t that be ‘Resthpeck’ *makes Ali-G-style whipping boo-yakasha spazzy hand motion*?

She was a racist bully with a smackhead whore for a mother, a convicted villain for a husband and a feckless crook for a father.

I would like to commend her dignity and bravery in the face of death, but she didn’t show any. So I can’t.

Why the hell should anyone ‘respect’ her? She was about as unrespectable as a human being could be.

I can still barely believe she wasn’t putting it all on…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I hate to break this to you, but sickipedia.org has been overloaded with Jade Goody jokes and keeps crashing because there are too many people on-line. It is fair to say that none of them are very funny.

Gary_M
    Free Member

deadlydarcy I’m not getting at you but I would like those on the moral high ground for their opinion on your comment.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Whoa, what’s this? Am I gonna be at the bottom of a pile-on?

😆

Just an interesting way to look at the irony of it all. Jedi and many others will be joining the inevitable crowing and celebrations. There will also be any number of the same old round of sick jokes, as there is with anyone famous buying the farm. Would just be interesting to see how the moral high grounders would address the issue!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh I’m with flash on the gallows humour thing…there’s no doubt that when somebody famous croaks, the jokes come flooding in and it is a great tradition…yes, I’m sure those closest to the deceased wouldn’t find them funny, but it’s never going to stop.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Must admit I had to smile. Cruel, but nice to make light of a bad situation assuming you’re not the direct recipient!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Apparently Jade’s career isn’t over’ is closed to new replies.