Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Apparently it's national dog day so…
  • Drac

Awww! Look at Ted.

fionap

Apparently slippers make good pillows for sleepy pups. Rustin the sprocker, nearly 5mo old now.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

George, Aka Mr DQ or Leelow.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

DaisyMay at 9 weeks

now looks like this after 12 months

Also SnoopDog. Half dog, half sofa

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

r-kid – I hope you don’t Strava.

beanum

Two separate dogs named Colin…? What happened to Rex, Fido and Rover? 🙂

rhid

Seth relaxing with Claude the cat.

HansRey

Sandal100, how big is your Jess now? Is she a Swiss Shepherd? Our Tess in 13.2kg and about 4 months old. Here’s a pic of her at 3 months

CheesybeanZ

Two separate dogs named Colin…? What happened to Rex, Fido and Rover?

The Colin boys ate them .

ourmaninthenorth

My parents’ dog, Bobby. Died last week. My poor mum’s in pieces. RIP you noisy little bugger.

cokie

Got these two at home. Dogs are awesome!

sandal100

Sandal100, how big is your Jess now? Is she a Swiss Shepherd?

She’s about 30kg now but she’s quite slender and a lot taller than Max who is more heavy set but similar weight. I was told by Dogs Trust she was pure German Shepherd but don’t have any papers for her that says which shepherd breed she is, just their word.

MrSparkle

‘An Old English Sheep dog, a Scotty and an Irish Wolfhound go into a pub…’

monde
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/xAEEgG]20150730_084206_resized_2[/url] by monde35, on Flickr

7 month pup who is looking forward to getting on the trails…

toby1

Itching to get a dog, wife is now between part time and off work so it seems like a good time to get one in and get it settled, we just have a 2 week holiday to get done in September then planning a trip to a local rescue centre, thinking a slightly older Lurcher or whatever takes our fancy at the time, luckily they are a pretty responsible rescue centre so the dogs are well looked after, checked and they have a good process for finding a dog that fits your lifestyle.

I’ve wanted a dog since I was old enough to want a dog, not that I’m 37 I might finally fulfil that dream.

moose
    Free Member

Blue Cross

Just select the breed. Bran at the Thirsk centre is a sweetheart.

I may be a little biased towards them. 😉

teenrat

This is my dog barney. Diagnosed with osteo arthritus in his shoulders today 🙁 He’s currently very groggy after having anaesthetic and xrays today. Realisation now that he is getting old 🙁

Muke
    Free Member

Gus in his favorite environment

[url=https://flic.kr/p/hUPgQQ]IMG_0384[/url] by Marcus, on Flickr

vondally
    Free Member

I miss my dalmatian 😥

great pictures one and all 🙂

Brainflex

doh!

jimmy

I need to retire 20 years early so I can get a dog. Or three.

porter_jamie

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Even after a few years, I still miss by wonderful spaniel, Fred.

Ted, up there, has rather stolen my heart this evening! Not that Young Master CFH is running around and happily on both feet, a dog is very much in the offing, and a Border might well be the ticket.

DezB
    Free Member

Final day of dog sitting and on our last morning walk Hope decides to cover herself in the shite of another beast. Head to tail in stink.
    Shampooing a dog before work is not how I like to spend my time!

chakaping
    Free Member

Dez – rub tomato ketchup over her after shampooing if the smell persists.

Sounds daft but we’ve had to do it twice this week due to Tetley rolling in fox poo or an animal carcass, really works.

(PS. wash the tommy k off afterwards, obvs)

sandwicheater

Yeeeaaahhh, dogs!!

I’m lucky I can bring Bramble into the office with me.

Here she is having a think about Insurance as I often do;

[/url]Untitled by Phillip Dalton, on Flickr[/img]

DezB
    Free Member

Dez – rub tomato ketchup over her after shampooing if the smell persists.

Cheers, I’ll pass that tip on. I’ve dumped her to her normal home now 🙂

MrNice
    Free Member

It’s Hannibal Lecter dog!

colournoise

Just found out that Pablo (liver and white Springer on page 1) has cancer of the prostate and bladder. He’s showing no physical signs of distress or pain so pretty unexpected to say the least. Too old at 12 for them to safely do even an exploratory operation so not a lot we can do but wait until he starts to go downhill…

toby1

🙁

Still, does look like he lives rather a good life in the mean time.

Tracey

Fin got her cone off last night so has done the red at Kirroughtree with us today. Leg has healed good but she smells a bit from all the stuff shes been in. May need the camper window open tonight

unklehomered
    Free Member

I give you Angus the trail building dog.

Ironically Angus is, as you can see, a MASSIVE hindrance to trail building, professionally so, if getting in the way at dig days were an Olympic sport you would be looking at the world champ. Some one lugs a massive rock from 100s of yards away, sweating, aching, burning. When they get back, there he is, back to them, looking off into the middle distance, big fluffy are exactly where they want to put it.

Fortunately for him I love him to bits so everyone else just has to put up with it 😉

@colournoise. Deepest sympathies and fingers crossed for months more together, A is 9 so in the back of mind is a nag, and a cold knowledge. While he doesn’t feel it enjoy every moment. Spoil him rotten 😀

corroded
    Free Member

Oh god I need a dog in my life! Lucy, a golden retriever, died several years ago. She was unbelievably brilliant. If only I didn’t have to be away for 12hrs a day.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Apparently it's national dog day so…’ is closed to new replies.