Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Apparently eating too much makes you obese…… shocker!
  • iDave
    Free Member

I am a woman and so is my husband

molgrips
    Free Member

Solo that’s never normally necessary, they stay away of their own accord.

Solo
    Free Member

Solo that’s never normally necessary, they stay away of their own accord.

Not now that you are an iDave scultped, super Buff, race whippett.

Don’t worry folks, at least one of us must bring a camera…

😉

BermBandit
    Free Member

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but I must say it doesn’t seem terribly useful I’m afraid. What are we expected to take from this simple equation?

No. 1) Research suggesting that if you eat too much you get fat is not particularly useful
    No. 2) It is even less useful when picked up by the media
    No. 3) Research into complusive and addictive behaviours may be of more consequence
    No. 4) Posting even the most obvious statement on STW is likely to start a fight.
    No. 5) I’m not actually that interested, beyond the fact that I like eating and drinking and accept that as a consequence weight is an issue.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not now that you are an iDave scultped, super Buff, race whippett.

When I was at university (and weighing 67kg) a visiting friend of a friend said of me afterwards “he’s quite good looking until he opens his mouth”

🙂

Posting even the most obvious statement on STW is likely to start a fight

What started a fight is you effectively slagging off a bunch of scientists without really knowing what it is they were doing or why.

Solo
    Free Member

No. 5) I’m not actually that interested, beyond the fact that I like eating and drinking and accept that as a consequence weight is an issue.

Don’t forget its also something to do with staying alive.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

So thats how Travolta got fat

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Eat hard, ride harder, stay primed.

A motto to live your life by.

BermBandit
    Free Member

effectively slagging a bunch of scientists without really knowing what it is they were doing or why.

Nope I think it had more to you having an issue with your weight to be fair, which was precisely my point. The mechanics of people putting on weight is not rocket science there is a vast body (sic) of knowledge there already. We know the “how”, its the “why” thats the issue, and making cheap headlines is not in my opinion good work either by the report writers or the journos who picked it up on a slow news day.

PS: thanks….I thought it was pretty effective too …. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Apparently eating too much makes you obese…… shocker!’ is closed to new replies.