Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • App for expenses and keeping receipts
  • hardupdad
    Free Member

Office is getting annoyed with me losing receipts and being late submitting expense reports. Surely there is a good app to help me isn’t there? Takes me half a day sometimes to do expenses.

What do people use out there?

molgrips
    Free Member

Don’t ask me…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A secretary?

I used Zoho Invoice but it only works if you fill it in.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

good app to help me

As I’ve finally learned this year, after years of stressy, panicky periods between the 28th-ish and 31st of January every year, there is nothing that will make you put your stuff in on time. That requires a change in habit – and this year, I am completely up to date (bar the last week or so) with my invoices and expenses – but only because I had to kick myself into changing. There are apps which will allow you to take a photo of the receipt, input it and export it to a spreadsheet – but you’d have to check if your employer allows you to do the receipts in photo format and send them the expense report electronically.

geoffj

Expensify is ok

iolo
    Free Member

Receipts are basically your money.
    Would you lose a 50 pound note?
    So why are you losing them?
    How is your company supposed to know how much you’re claiming?
    It’s really not that difficult.

Cougar

Marin
    Free Member

A blue metal box in the spare room. My feet are very comfy resting on it at the moment.

verses

We use Certify. Presumably the company pay Certify for the service, then I use an app to scan receipts and upload to their site.

It’s pretty straightforward.

tomhoward

We use Concur, Again its something work sign up/pay for, but they have an app that you input details/take pics of reciepts with. works ok, but the reporting isn’t brilliant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘App for expenses and keeping receipts’ is closed to new replies.