Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • apologies,how much am i looking at for a pair of jeans (devizes market)?
  • racefaceec90

i haven’t bought any clothes for over 13 odd years (what with being a cheepskate an all 😳

my friends actually give me some of their clothes (that they do not want anymore,because they know that i never buy them 😆

the trouble is that 2 out of my 3 pairs of jeans has got ripped (1 from riding my duster and the leg got caught in the chainring 😳 the other pair i have ripped the arse of them (not due to me being rotuned i may add (i’m only 9 stone 5ft 5 😉

i’m hoping i can buy a couple pairs on the cheap.what sort of price do you think the market will charge (cheaper the better obviously 😉

ta 🙂

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

They only know Farmers Markets on here mate

ThePinkster

I’d guess about a tenner. Tesco’s & Sainsburys used to do some quite good jeans for about 12 quid this time last year. Might be worth checking them out if you can got to either.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

i haven’t bought any clothes for over 13 odd years (what with being a cheepskate an all

All of a sudden I feel like a chic fashionista. 😉

racefaceec90

just got back home.i managed to buy 2 pairs jeans for a tenner from tesco 😉

that’s the kind of deal i like (and bought a tin quality street for £3.99 from sainsbury’s for the bike shop 😉

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

(i’m only 9 stone 5ft 5

kids clothes are VAT free aren’t they? 😆

racefaceec90

waves fist at crashtestmonkey 😡 😉

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I wondered what it was that just hit my knee

blastit
    Free Member

Just brought some from Tesco for £5 , I use them for work and they last a few years before they expire.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Do you ever wonder why they are so cheap?

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Because they don’t have the huge mark up on them that others brands apply to their jeans made in the same sweat shop as the tesco ones.

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d try some second hand shops first. Then maybe a few online retailers. Tesco stuff is proper shite.

racefaceec90

i definitely was thinking about chinese workers making the jeans for a pittance,but unfortunately i couldn’t afford to buy expensive jeans.i really needed them too (as out of the 3 pairs i have,one pair has a ripped leg and the other a ripped arse.so i really needed some new ones 😳

nick1962
    Free Member

i haven’t bought any clothes for over 13 odd years

I daren’t imagine the condition of items in your sock and undies drawer

racefaceec90

ah i have bought those items 😉 all new boxers/socks (from the market 🙂

Rscott
    Free Member

Underwear is over rated and socks seem to appear in my washing other peoples seem to dissapear coincadance, Most certainly

mark90
    Free Member

I haven’t bought socks or undies for years. No doubt will be getting some new stock in a couple of weeks, as usual.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘apologies,how much am i looking at for a pair of jeans (devizes market)?’ is closed to new replies.