Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Apologies in advance…A what's it worth thread.
  • bueller
    Free Member

Apologies in advance, I know these threads are a drag but i’m a bit stuck. There’s not that many about for sale to compare prices with and they are no longer sold new.

I have a brand new Mojo HD frame (note: HD not HDR) size is medium and its still in the box, having never been built. I had frameskin cover it for me the day I had it and I have slowly been collecting bits to build it up, before a change of jobs and life in general just consumed me and my riding. Now I just cant see it ever getting finished and I have other bikes for the odd occasion I do get to ride. It was bought new by myself and its the naked carbon colour with manual, etc. There is however NO REAR SHOCK. I sold the shock as I intended to get a CCDB. Anyone any ideas on what its worth? If its next to nothing i’ll stick it in the loft and come back to it at some point, maybe, hopefully..

Apologies again.

chakaping
    Free Member

Tough one.

The importers were flogging some off recently, maybe someone remembers what they were asking – then you can calculate down for lack of shock and warranty?

bueller
    Free Member

Thanks for taking the time to reply Chakaping. I think 2pure sold off what stock they had left for around £1700 when the HDR was released, but I dont think there were many.

flyingmonkeycorps

Looking at eBay prices… I’d guess probably around a grand. 2pure seem to have just sold a small for £1499, and a little used medium with brand new rear triangle went for £955.

bueller
    Free Member

Thanks FMC. I saw the small but not the medium.

flyingmonkeycorps

No worries. There was a full bike that went for under £2950 with ENVE rims, XTR and CK hubs too, but that’s less relevant. I suspect compared to what you paid for it it won’t be much 🙁

bueller
    Free Member

So it seems FMC. I’ll have a think, but it will probably have to go in the end. To compound the matter, I have new pikes and wheels for it. All the wrong size to be worth anything I guess. I might have to keep it all until the “26 brings the trail to life” spring/summer campaign 2017.

flyingmonkeycorps

Tricky innit. I can’t see it going up in value though – at least not for a good long while. I’d build it up and ride it to the shops every now and then… There’s some big curbs on the way to the shops 😉

bueller
    Free Member

Some deep potholes about too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Apologies in advance…A what's it worth thread.’ is closed to new replies.