Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Apidura packs
  • imnotverygood

Anyone used any of these? In particular, the frame pack. I was wondering if it would interfere with the brake cable running underneath the top tube. also interested if anyone has used the saddle pack.

steezysix
    Free Member

I’ve got both and think they’re really nicely put together. If you’ve got full cable outers you wouldn’t have any issues with the frame bag. If the cables are exposed and run on the top of the tube then the Velcro straps would have to go underneath the wires I think.

I’ve got the smaller of the seat packs, very stable when loaded, in fact seems to work better when full up as the straps can be tightened more.

imnotverygood

Thanks for that. My problem is I have got exposed cables running under the tube. I’ll have to think about that one.I like the idea of the seat pack but it is a bit too big for what I want to use it for.

jameso

My problem is I have got exposed cables running under the tube

I just put a piece of loose plastic tube over the cable, ~10mm shorter than the distance between the cable stops so it can move as needed. Could use a section of brake/gear outer. No issues with bag wear so far, the straps don’t need to be really tight anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Apidura packs’ is closed to new replies.