Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • APCOA Parking Ticket Help/Ideas
  • paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’ve received a parking ticket today for a vehicle with a similar registration to mine (pictures show a 59 plate Mitsubishi pick up, I have an 09 plate Land Rover, the plates have the same prefix and ending)

What ideas for fun or annoyance do you have, I have no time for companies such as these, I was thinking of sending them a spot the difference book, but I’m open to other ideas.

X

bearnecessities

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    misinformer
    Free Member

Can’t you bill them for your time for bothering you?

BigJohn

Send them a cheque with all the letters and numbers the wrong way round

ninfan
    Free Member

Send them a letter stating simply their only reference, your name and address and that you are not the owner or keeper of the vehicle photographed, (don’t go into any more detail than that) and that any further correspondence on the issue will be charged according to your standard scale of £20 per letter received, and £40 per letter sent, and that any further correspondence will be an acceptance of your terms and conditions.

Then sit back and enjoy as their bill slowly rises :o)

theotherjonv

Send them an official looking letter, saying that as they couldn’t be bothered to check any of the details properly, you didn’t bother checking who to pay the cheque to either, and thus sent it to someone else. Like yourself.

And then bill them for the letter – maybe £70, reducing to £40 if they pay in 14 days.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I might ring them and see how far I can get up the chain of command.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Actually. I might make a sign, stick it in my front window, photograph it from three angles, and then bill them for parking their letter on my mat.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Just igniore it, unless you really have nothing better to do.

MartynS

Send an appeal stating it’s not your car. If they don’t uphold the appeal you demand a popla code. If they refuse the appeal which is highly likely because they Are idiots, it costs them £27 to go to popla.
    Get the code and appeal with “it’s not my car” this will be upheld!
    Then start sending them bills for distress…

I’d be disinclined to just ignore.. You run the risk of a court summons which would be a hassle to sort out

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘APCOA Parking Ticket Help/Ideas’ is closed to new replies.