Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Apartment has just cancelled and refunded the money! Options.
  • turtleheading
    Free Member

Just had a call from Only-Apartments, saying the owner of the apartment has to have a new boiler fitted and has refunded the money. They are currently trying to find us an alternative, but at such short notice I’m not hopeful.How long does it take to fit a boiler? We are meant to have the apartment from thurs to sunday.

Its been booked a while, and we have friends flying in from Denmark to meet us for a long weekend and see a show (book of mormon), so not having a place to stay this late on is pretty much a show stopper.

Whats a man to do? (unfortunately bailing and going riding isnt an option)

jam-bo

Hotel?

Rickos
    Free Member

Where is this? London?

turtleheading
    Free Member

oups…London yeah

Nick

A quick search on only appartments suggests that there are 13 available for the nights you want, sleeping 4. Cheapest about 600 quid, assuming London that is.

So I would assume you had done the same and would be talking to them about something?

Rickos
    Free Member

Loads of apartments in that London. Check laterooms.com and tick apartments (look down the left and you have all the options).

Off the top of my head there’s the Ryder Rooms just off Piccadilly and Go Native next to Hyde Park, but Go Native have lots all over London.

nealglover
    Free Member

Not too sure why you are asking on here to be honest…. However ……

Some useful sites for you.

http://Www.onlyapartments.com (tell them to sort out an alternative)

http://Www.hotels.com (alternative short term accommodation options)

Rickos
    Free Member

Aye, I’ve just looked. There’s tonnes. Don’t fret.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Apartment has just cancelled and refunded the money! Options.’ is closed to new replies.