Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anywhere left with sledges in Glasgow?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Left it a bit late. Though I will be hiring a snowboard too.

Garry_Lager

I had a similar problem in Edinburgh and found an internet wholesaler in Newbridge who would sell me one. They’re on ebay as Neverq.

So if it is an absolute desperate me bairn must have a sledge situation then you could try that – it’s right off the m8 (doubt it’s open tomoz though). Otherwise try gumtree and sites like that if the shops are out.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers Garry – it’s not quite that desperate, it would just be nicer than bouncing down on plastic bags! I hear Halfords have some but I’m too late to find out tonight?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

B&Q Paisley

coffeeking
    Free Member

Noted. Danke

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Nae worries – it’s the one at junction 27 – just before the airport.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Gotcha, worth a go!

matthewmountain
    Free Member

Got one for sale in Glasgow. Used once, if your interested.

househusband

Mayfield Garden Centre, just off the end of the Embra bypass had stacks of them this morning – may be worth a call?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Oh! And have fun!

Sledges are great. FACT!

mansonsoul
    Free Member

This may sound weird, but buy one of those waxy/plasticy table cloths. They are amazing: resilient, large enough to fit 3-4 people on and slippy! They do make fantastic sledges, I’m never getting another crap plastic sledge again. We were up Queens Park the other day and it was amazing.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Coffeeking I’m going up to Glasgow tomorrow around midday, I can lend you a couple of sledges if you can meet me in the city centre.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers for all the ideas/offers etc guys, as usual showing the great side of STW! We’re on pause while it rains and they’re not for me specifically (friends) so I wouldn’t like to risk borrowing item. Matthewmountain – will keep you on speed dial 🙂

Table cloth – genius.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anywhere left with sledges in Glasgow?’ is closed to new replies.