Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyway to buy a boardman bike on c2w scheme not using halfords
  • karnali
    Free Member

as my company works with cyclescheme and i think you have to use halfords own scheme to buy from them, i could be wrong.

ta

MussEd
    Free Member

Boardman are exclusive to Halfords regardless of which Bike Scheme your employer uses. Just get from them and take away check it over yourself or have it done at a shop you trust and enjoy riding it?

Halfords were fine with me when I got mine, can't see the problem…

karnali
    Free Member

i may be mistaken but i did not think you could use a cyclescheme voucher at halfords i thought they operated their own scheme that your employer had to b signed up with.i have no porblem with using halfords as a shop its not a dig a halfords

MussEd
    Free Member

oops, my bad, sorry! Good luck…

Bregante

Halfords don't take cyclescheme.co.uk vouchers (or they didn't when I did mine last year)

karnali
    Free Member

no that is my quandry i want to get a boardman road bike but wondering if anyone know a way to do it using a cyclescheme voucher. is itpossible online direct through boardmanbikes? or another way?

AlasdairMc

Perhaps find someone else with a Halfords voucher in a similar predicament who is prepared to swap? Although you'd both have to collect your respective bikes and lend them to the other person for the whole year as you don't own them, blah blah blah…

andy5452
    Free Member

Hiya – yup it HAS to be the Halfords scheme. I got it wrong too :O(

flow
    Free Member

Why would you not want to use Halfords? Just take it home and PDI it yourself.

druidh
    Free Member

flow – Member
    Why would you not want to use Halfords? Just take it home and PDI it yourself.

Because the OP has a Cyclescheme voucher and Halfords don't take them.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

persuade your employer to sign up to Halfords?
    We were with Edinburgh Bike (and still are) but I persuaded my HR dept to sign up to cyclescheme aswell, so I could get what I wanted 🙂

I did too. About to do my first commute on this:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyway to buy a boardman bike on c2w scheme not using halfords’ is closed to new replies.