Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anything similar to Quad Lock mount?
  • happybiker
    Free Member

I want to use the new out front Quad lock mount with my Galaxy S5, there’s no S5 cases in stock anywhere and I’ve been in touch with the manufacturers who say they don’t make them anymore due to lack of demand.

I don’t really want to go down the adhesive mount route, any other options?

johnw1984
    Free Member

There’s a second hand one up for bid on eBay (no relation to me). Over 4 days left.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/quad-lock-Bike-mount-And-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Phone-Case-/172465673760?hash=item2827c15620:g:Bt0AAOSwA3dYZnZ5

Mate of mine has one for his iPhone and I’ve always been impressed with the security of it.

happybiker
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll put that on my watch list.

thekettle
    Free Member

I use the adhesive mount on a standard hard shell phone case for my S4 and it works perfectly, very solid.

shermer75
    Free Member

“I use the adhesive mount on a standard hard shell phone case for my S4 and it works perfectly, very solid.”

This actually sounds like the best idea but I’m pretty sure that Quadlock also do a one size fits all cover? I’ll have a look..

jb72
    Free Member

It’s annoying that they only do iPhones … I’m currently using it with an S5 and will probably change to an S7 later this year.

happybiker
    Free Member

Tell me about, they say they’re too small a company to support Samsung phones which is odd, they’ve sold them before so the moulds exist, right?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anything similar to Quad Lock mount?’ is closed to new replies.