Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • anyone working?
  • swavis

I’m at work, a machine is running so I’ll take opportunity to fit the rim stips (if they turn up in the post today) to my recently finished new fat bike wheels 8)

vorlich
    Free Member

I’m, er, working from home. Might wrap some presents later.

pictonroad

Yep, and just had the call, I’m in all night tonight and Christmas Eve.

Flood duty, this rain can do one. 😈

aidanoggy
    Free Member

Im working today and til 2.00pm tomorrow. Mainly clearing up a backlog of emails seeing as most of my colleagues seem to be on holiday now!

lunge

Another on the “at work but not working” category. I’m attempting to find some people to work for us next year but it’s a pretty halfhearted effort in truth. I’m in for more of the same tomorrow then off until the second.

jimster
    Free Member

Another in attendence here, got a few orders to pick later ready for New Year.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I assume I’m not the only one who has written just enough code to make sure that anyone looking through repository check ins will come away with the impression that they’ve done something?

hels
    Free Member

I’m at work, attending to some urgent email filing. Then I’ll get on to the secure destruction of confidential papers and clean my desk. I’ll save tidying the cupboard until friday.

john_drummer
    Free Member

WFH. traditionally we work Xmas eve and they let us go at lunchtime, but this year they’ve given us the whole of Xmas eve off. so we’re hoping the “finish at lunchtime on the last working day” idea gets carried over…

Then not back until 2nd Jan, I do like working for a manufacturing company, guaranteed not to have to work between Xmas & New year

anyway, done a bit of debugging, a bit of coding, a bit of investigation and a QC check for one of my colleagues. right now it’s lunchtime

Vortexracing

to be fair I have eased from tardy to this

you must be fast asleep now then 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was done at 11!
    Been to get a few last minute bits, fell out with van door as it twatted me in the wind and took home chips for the tribe from the chippy. Now all making upside down gingerbread men which look like reindeer. Pretty cool.
    Have a good one folks!

craigxxl
    Free Member

Ton, I passed you on Dock Street (you going the wrong on a one street) this morning as you were going into work. Didn’t seem as bad that I was working too.

weeksy

I am… in the very loosest sense of the term

llama

yes but just back from an extended team meeting in the pub

spawnofyorkshire

For anyone “working” hard

here’s a quiz to do http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/quiz/2013/dec/23/1

Pretending to work at xmas should always include a quiz of some form

Harry_the_Spider

Busting a gut actually! Hardly had any time to piss about on here.

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Another one of the ‘sat in the office being paid to be on the internet’ brigade here.

MoreCashThanDash

All todays work cleared, tomorrows cases prepped. As are cases through till New Year. My turn to cover the office till 5 today. Thank god for smart phones.

Mate and I have been playing lottery winners top trumps on the rightmove web site – close enough to work related to get away with it. Seems his Leicestershire has some seriously spectacular properties/man caves compared to Derbyshire……

Pembo
    Free Member

WFH today. DHL just brought my new work iPhone so I’m getting that set up and moving everything over from the Blackberry. A good day to prat around doing stuff like this as I imagine moving contacts will be a bit challenging.

Dylan08
    Free Member

In work today but all jobs nailed. Just waiting for “father Xmas” to pickup a half dozen kids bikes we’ve yet to go out and a couple of last minute services weve done for desperate road riders, then its off to the pub for a well earnt whisky. Slowly working our way through a huge jar of Quality street gifted to us by a regular customer, nom nom nom! Ready for Chrimbo now, hell of a year! 🙂

missnotax
    Free Member

I’m working…

In tomorrow morning too, then off until Monday when I’m back in (apart from New Years Day). No rest for the wicked and all that!

colonelwax
    Free Member

Working until 7 today. 5-7 will be at our Helpdesk. I don’t think there’ll be anyone to help.

9-3 tomorrow. Might write a conference abstract. Or throw out some files. Probably the latter.

crankboy
    Free Member

Not so much working as lurking , two cases in court boxed off pretty quickly bonus visit to the cells to explain to a Charles Bronson wannabee that when the judge said “you can have your bail” it was a slip of the tongue and he meant you are remanded in custody now just watching the clock and pondering the coming fun.

Milkie
    Free Member

Finished all my work by 9:30am.. Finish work at 5pm. 😐

Back in tomorrow and have no work to do. 👿

mightymule
    Free Member

I am in work tomorrow too.

However I have made the executive decision not to do anything that could be considered to be at all constructive 😀

warton
    Free Member

yeah, I am, oh hold on, no I’m not, I’m boozing

AlexSimon

Self employed and working for a bit this afternoon.
    There’s a few important things happening at the end of Jan which need working on now for print/shipping deadlines.

Better than been out shopping in this grim weather though!

ton

Ton, I passed you on Dock Street (you going the wrong on a one street) this morning as you were going into work. Didn’t seem as bad that I was working too.

Craig, i do every morning….why such a lovely cobbled road is not a bribleway is a mystery to me….. 😆

merry xmas too mate.

cr500dom
    Free Member

Yep, although just about to disappear, In tomorrow, Back in Friday too 😀

Nice being on a contract somewhere that doesn’t shut for Christmas for once 8)

john_drummer
    Free Member

20 minutes left.
    lurking.
    No uk users online but the French and the Czechs are still there.

scotroutes

Knocked off at 3. Back in again on Boxing Day for the Sale mania.

ononeorange

We finally closed a deal that we’ve been trying to do for months which has been very stressful. It is so good to think I haven’t got to be late home day after day. Just got to get home tonight though, mind. Trains seem to be running at the moment.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘anyone working?’ is closed to new replies.