Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone work in learning and development?
  • matt_outandabout

I am looking at moving back into business stuff over next year or so. I hold teaching qualification, NLP diploma and a psychology diploma as well as a few training courses as coach and facilitation of reviewing. I have worked for many years outdoor education, a few years working with apprentices and graduates in outdoor development setting, have run my own business and worked for other mid size business.
    I always wanted to work back in OMD/training of some kind; but the best people I knew had ‘been there and done that’ rather than hold a shiny certificate. I feel that I do now have a bunch of life, people and business experience.
    BUT, it seems everyone wants a CIPD/coaching/HR related ticket…
    Any suggestions of routes in to a larger business with a good but left-field CV…

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Lowest rung of CIPD would be your best bet, gonna cost you though, wish I had done it when the company i worked for at the time said they would pay for it DOH!

rickmeister

Dont know where you are based Matt, i used to work for Impact International. Great company and lots of options and in your line of work too…

I was in the same position and I am working as a coach atm… If I can help n any other way, get back to me…

druidh
    Free Member

Rick – Matt is currently in Killin.

matt_outandabout

rick – Impact have been speaking to me, but are looking for a ticket if possible….

Happy to move, but would like to stay north (of border, if not north of M62…)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone work in learning and development?’ is closed to new replies.