Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone with Natwest Advantage Gold account and iPhone insurance experience?
  • Bucko

I dropped my 18 month old iPhone 4 last night and the back has shattered. It still works fine but it’s bloody annoying.

Has anyone got any experience with claiming for this through my Natwest insurance? Will i get a new phone? A reconditioned phone? Money?

I’d like to find out as much as possible before phoning them.

Cheers

cheddarmonster
    Free Member

You can get a refurb from Apple for about £100, whats the excess on the policy it might not be worth the hassle. Book an appointment at the Apple Store to see them with it.

SidewaysTim

I have the same deal. My wife dropped her iphone 4 and it stopped being able to charge or connect to the PC. We sent it to the scheme’s repairer (foneclinic) and they very quickly repaired it. Sadly although it would now charge and connect properly, it ceased to function as a phone. Quick email and Foneclinic had it back and then decided it was not repairable and sent a new one out.

Can’t really fault the service, but if it still works, I’d say live with it.

Ooh, edited to add, excess was £22.50 iirc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone with Natwest Advantage Gold account and iPhone insurance experience?’ is closed to new replies.