Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone with a Trek Superfly Elite 100, bad news.
  • tomd
    Free Member

George W Bush is shreddin’ the gnarr on one of these.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/george-w-bush-bike_n_3359824.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Gatorade, chat, grin, bask in the endorphin rush, make a few jokes, and then hop back on his carbon frame Trek Superfly 100 Elite

Wonder what would happen if Tony Blair rolled out on a Cotic Soul?

fizzicist
    Free Member

I would find Blair and beat him to death with my soul. Literally and figuratively.

andypaul99
    Free Member

At rest stops, Bush was impatient to get going again. He’d pause, drink some Gatorade, chat, grin, bask in the endorphin rush, make a few jokes, and then hop back on his carbon frame Trek Superfly 100 Elite.

“Yah, baby!” he’d exclaim.

come on, weve all done it..havent we? 😉

Leku
    Free Member

Perfect conditions for a 29er…

IanMunro
    Free Member

Perfect conditions for a 29er…

Bloke in the white top above is on Strava.

The link on the right hand side on prancercise is awesome.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=o-50GjySwew[/video]

I’ll be doing it on the bits of trail that are too tricky to ride.

tomd
    Free Member

It looks like a pish ride…100km around Bush’s ranch but not allowed to overtake him.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Trained by Lance no less, so make that what you will.

DezB
    Free Member

100km around Bush’s ranch but not allowed to overtake him.

Stands to reason: you’d have to take your nose out of his arse if you overtook him.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’d love it if Honest Tony took up mountain biking, but I’d be happier still if he took up alligator wrestling.

atlaz
    Free Member

Something tells me the writer isn’t a Dubya fan:

It was the second day of Bush’s third annual Warrior 100K, a three-day mountain bike ride that he has hosted at different locations since leaving the White House, to which he invites military veterans, many of whom had been seriously wounded in the wars he initiated

Crell
    Free Member

Prancercise is the future.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

From a different perspective (Flow bike mag in Oz – bit more live and let live)

Leaving all politics and personal opinion aside.

We all mountain bike because we love it and seeing someone like Bush riding mountain bikes may just show that he loves it too.

We all have many different opinions and beliefs but for the brief moments we ride together, or pass on the trails, we can all be friends.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’d read somewhere that he likes road bikes too but MTB is easier as he can stay within the ranch or other “controlled” areas while he rides.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone with a Trek Superfly Elite 100, bad news.’ is closed to new replies.