Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone with a Fiat Panda?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Looking at 1.4l petrol. Can fit a bike on the roof or fit a tow bar?

khani
    Free Member

I’ve got one, you can.. its got fixings in the roof for a rack, and if you put the back seats down, with wheels off and seatposts out you can fit two large 29ers in the back.
    Dunno about a tow bar..

trailmoggy
    Free Member

You can fit a tow bar, funnily enough I sold a 2 berth caravan to a bloke that came and picked it up with a fiat panda, it was a 1.5 diesel but just looked strange.

br
    Free Member

Not sure whether after a Belingo that this is an upward or downward step 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Must admit to considering a Panda 4×4 TwinAir 🙂

mintimperial

I had one for a bit a few years ago. You could fit a washing machine in the back with the seats down, surprisingly spacious inside. Horrible to drive though, it had a really weird automatic gearbox setup that randomly jerked up and down gear. So don’t get an auto…

Murray

Just sold my 1.2 petrol. Excellent car but a bit noisy for motorway work. Bike always went in the back with seat down, wheels off and saddle down. Fittings for roof rails are there as standard.

Ticklinjock

Once saw a bloke in a Panda 4×4 towing folks in rear wheel drive BMW, mercs etc. up the snowy hill to a local country club.

CountZero

Ticklinjock – Member
    Once saw a bloke in a Panda 4×4 towing folks in rear wheel drive BMW, mercs etc. up the snowy hill to a local country club.

He he he!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Mrs Cat has the 4×4 – brilliant car, it has roof rails so we have aerobars and roof carriers – can rails be fitted to 2wd? They are great little cars.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

looking at the 100bhp 1.4 petrol and yes to roof bars

rhid

I have a panda with a Thule ProRide rack and can easily carry 2 DH bikes on the roof.

I love my one, however I do really fancy the Twin Air 4×4 too.

crankboy
    Free Member

We have one and can easily fit two bikes in the back with wheels off . We checked this out on the test drive. We now have the fiat standard transverse roof bars which fit into the pre fitted mounts in the roof, they are too far apart for most/all roof boxes . Most people get lateral bars then fit cross bars then the roof box . I would check the sizing if you plan on carrying your bikes on a roof mount .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone with a Fiat Panda?’ is closed to new replies.