Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone willing to lend me a Thule Alpine style roof box middle to End Aug Nr Man
  • bland

Ill happily leave a deposit and pay you what it would cost me to buy and sell one back on on ebay.

Looking for one for the 18th to 26th Aug, would need to be a long thin style one that i can put a bike on the roof with

Would need to be in the Manchester area

Borrowing one would be ideal as i dont have a garage to store it in long term.

bland

Anyone?

wwaswas

I think roofbox.co.uk rent them out?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

If no one offers, couldn’t you buy one and then sell it on ebay after?

Edit – Or this type of thing

Home

bland

Yeah if no one offers ill buy one on ebay as i said and sell it on, otherwise its £50 to hire a roof box that would only cost £100 or less to buy

funkrodent

Hi mate, I’ve got one in the garage. Haven’t used it for donkey’s but I’m pretty sure it is thin enough and still has the fixtures to fit it to the bars. I’m based in South Manc. I’ll root it out tomorrow if you want (its pretty well buried). Happy to rent it out to you for a week in exchange for a pint 😀

Email me on address in profile.

fasthaggis

oops,wrong area

bland

Bump bump bump!

Can anyone help?

veedubba

I have a skinny roofbox that I’d be happy to let you borrow, but despite being in the north west I’m in south Cumbria. Might be a bit too far for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone willing to lend me a Thule Alpine style roof box middle to End Aug Nr Man’ is closed to new replies.