Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone who switch from 661 Kyle to Fox pro launch kneepad? (Sizing content)
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

I am medium in 661 kyle strait and POC and fits like a glove.

And upon checking sizing on the Fox Launch Pro kneepad , I am in between medium / large which they dont have (17″ top opening / 14″bottom opening)

Anyone got fox launch pro that can enlighten me with the real life sizing. Cheers.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Midnight shift bump 😐

Liftman

Moved from large kyle straits to large fox pros, the fox pros were slightly tighter to start with but fit fairly well and don’t slip down like the straits did.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

thanks Liftman, my concern is Fox launch pro have sizing S/M and L/XL .. and from their sizing chart I am bang on in the middle and they dont have M/L 🙁 …and CRC is out of stock where at least I can order both and return free of charge whichever doesn’t fit.

superfli
    Free Member

I went from small 661s to L/XL Fox Launch Pro. I was off the fox scale, yet they fit perfectly. I wouldnt think many men are S/M

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I am small 5’6 (ish) 150lbs, but thigh and knee are like tree logs out of proportion. guess have to gamble on on L/XL then. cheers superfli

legend
    Free Member

Evans tend to stock them if you have one near you. IIRC I went from Med Kyle Straits to S/M Foxs

bigjim

yeah gone from L straits to L launch pro’s, the foxes are bigger around the knee, I have quite thin knees though. the plastic knee cap is a lot wider than on my 661s. Kinda miss my old kyle straits but we’ll see how these bed in.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

wolfenstein.

I have a set of Launch Pro knees in S/M that have been worn for about 3 miles before my lad decided he preferred his old 661’s Veggie’s in medium (the Launch S/M is a touch bigger than the Veggie Medium). Will sell for £30 plus postage.

If you are interested my email is in profile.

rocketman
    Free Member

Op these Nukeproof pads are an exact clone of the Fox Launch http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-critical-armour-knee/rp-prod68523

Good value and (for me at least) all-day comfortable

Wider range of sizes too. If its any help I have the L/XL Launches and the XL Nukeproofs are the same size

alpin
    Free Member

Bought large Fox Launch a while back. Found them very tight compared to my old med 661s.

Gave them to the GF.
    Using nukeproof which are longer than the 661s. Straits, that is…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone who switch from 661 Kyle to Fox pro launch kneepad? (Sizing content)’ is closed to new replies.