Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone watching the tennis?
  • I couldn’t give two hoots whether Murray is a Scot or a Brit

Turned on half way through the second set and it’s a cracking match.

Come on Andy!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s all about the next 10 mins, 2-0 and I’m off to bed. 10pm here I think the last one went onto 1am…

Inbred456
    Free Member

Yep. Come on Murray!!! Outstanding match, two off the best battling it out. Levels of fitness just out of this world. Who ever wins will know they have been in a match tomorrow.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bugger, could be a late one

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well I think that could be it and time to bow out. Will check in the morning I reckon

gobuchul
    Free Member

I think Murray has lost it now.

Can’t see him coming back.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Been watching since the start, a great final and many turns. Novak was just too good in the end coming from 0-2 in the third set to run out a comprehensive winner.

theotherjonv

Became painful. Once he’d thrown his bat, seems like he went in the head, that’s the only real difference between them.

Credit Kim for her T-shirt though. Good answer!

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

used to like watching murray when he first came on the scene and enjoyed cheering him on. Think it was at wimbledon and henman lost. and one of the pundits said all the english are cheering for you.His reply was along the lines of make no mistake i am scottish not english. Havent watched him since.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Watched the first two sets and then went out. What happened there…..?

Inbred456
    Free Member

If somebody kept calling you English when you’re Scottish all the time like most pundits did I would of felt the same. Think he ran out of Steam in the end pure and simple. First three sets were epic.

jambalaya
    Free Member

As I posted Murray went from 2 games up at the start of the third to loose (was it 12 of 13 games ?) just went off the boil and then got a bit down on himself. Novak had looked in a bit of trouble but just got stronger, Murray missed a few balls and started to look jaded. Fourth set was a train smash.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I read the Djoc did the pretend “I am tired bit” yet again. Yawn.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone watching the tennis?’ is closed to new replies.