Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone watched The Affair on Sky? Spoiler alert
  • DrJ

Probably I’m a bit thick, but what happened in the end?

DezB
    Free Member

Next week is the last one I think. I got bored and gave up about 4 episodes ago.

loddrik
    Free Member

Nope, last night’s was the end of the first series.

DrJ

I thought it was really good, but the end was a bit cryptic for my simple brain – unless I missed some obvious clue at some point !!

DezB
    Free Member

What happened? Did you see her proper nekked?

loddrik
    Free Member

The wife thought it made sense, I have a bit more of an issue with it. The whole series is based around a series of events, and two people’s different perspectives of those events.

So everything kind of made sense, except this quantum leap at the end which sees the two leading characters shacked up at the end with a (someone’s) child.

Whose perspective is this? It came at the end of her bit, but how do we know this is real, as Noahs story didn’t indicate that they ended up together, nor did it even allude to anything like it. It didn’t seem to have a realistic connection to what had gone before.

Really enjoyed the show though. The wife just said that apparently series 2 will be based around Noahs wife and Allisons husband and their versions of events.

DrJ

But what about the murder (?). Who dunnit? How? Who told what to the cop?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have just asked the mods to add a spoiler alert to the title (not having a pop at anyone, but I haven’t watched the last one yet, as I suspect some others haven’t eaither).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone watched The Affair on Sky? Spoiler alert’ is closed to new replies.