• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kit.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone want to take pics in Edinburgh at Easter for cash? Or recommend a photog
  • menothim
    Free Member

In a bit of a pickle – having a one-off family do on Easter Saturday for 14 people and the snapper we had booked has unfortunately had to pull out.

Now, this fella is a mate and was going to hand over the negs/images so that we could do our own thing vis a vis printing.

Spoken to some other photographers in the area who won't do that – I get it, hyper inflating the price of the prints is where they make their margin. Fair enough.

Problem is we simply can't afford to go down that route 🙁

So does anyone know of an economical and accommodating but decent photographer in the Edinburgh area? Or are there any budding photographers in the STW ranks who could help out? For money.

Thanks.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

email me – my sister may be able to help.

no email in you're profile otherwise i'd have emailed you.

cheers, tom

Stu_N

Try Kit Carruthers of this here parish. His MTB pics are often very impressive.

Forum

menothim
    Free Member

Updated my profile… thanks 🙂

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

ygm

househusband

Fat Elvis beat me to suggesting Kit!

druidh
    Free Member

Tell him I sent you….

menothim
    Free Member

Thanks everyone.. some emails received and sent. Here's hoping the power of STW works again.

Kit
    Free Member

Just seen this, thanks for putting my name forward, gents! But I have no real experience doing that sort of thing and am probably not really set up for it. druidh's link is probably a good 'un.

However…

If you get really really stuck then send me an email and we can sort something out 🙂

My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingerfox/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want to take pics in Edinburgh at Easter for cash? Or recommend a photog’ is closed to new replies.