Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Anyone want to join the ideal weight smug STW club
  • postierich
    Free Member

Lets rub the fatties and thinnies noseys in it,get a life and do it on ya own!

5ft 10″ 13.3 st thighs of steel and 32 waist

Rich 😈

ton

me, old cock. 8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

5′ 10″ – 11st – 30″ WAIST – BMI 22

So I reckon postierich belongs with the fatties :o)

Coyote
    Free Member

Yeah, too bloody right! 5ft 9″ and 14 stone, thighs of pain and… oh bugger, waist measurement suggests I’d better hot foot it over to the chubbers thread. Back in a couple of weeks*…

*months

takisawa2

🙄

ton

6ft 4” 21stone 40” waist 54” chest

weaklings.. 😛

chakaping
    Free Member

5ft 9in, 12st 6lbs, 32in waist.

The headline figures are reasonable, unfortunately too much of the weight is concentrated around the waist area.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

My GP reckons I’m a perfect weight, and BMI. A few pounds below the ‘average’ ideal for the UK, but I’m of slender build, and have light bones. Spot on, for my body type.

So, I can actually be in this club!

5′ 4 1/2″: 9st/126lbs/57kg. BMI 20.9.

(Laughs at fattierich)

postierich
    Free Member

Looks down on rudeboy and sniggers!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Don’t you snigger at me, Pastierich! 👿

My GP also reckons the ‘ideal weight’ thing is a load of tosh, anyway. If you’re healthy, you’re healthy! If you can do a good few miles off road, on a bike, you’re pretty ok, I would reckon.

stratobiker
    Free Member

5ft 10in, 32in waist, fluctuating between 11st 3lbs (summer racing), and 11st 7lbs (post Chrimbo).
    I should be OK here 😉

miketually
    Free Member

5’11”, never been heavier than 12 stone (about 80kg), currently just over 11.5 stone (about 75kg). 32″ waist, but usually have to get 34″ waist trousers so that me legs fit into them.

Unfortunately, the half a stone I lost over Christmas was with no exercise at all and just down to illness, so probably includes a fair amount of muscle as well as fat. I can’t really afford to lose muscle.

Oggles
    Free Member

6’4, 13.5st, 32″ waist

I got a bit jealous of their little fit club when I realised it would be hard to actually get much slimmer. 😐

Drac

There’s some midgets in this thread.

spooky_b329

5’10”, 11.3st/72kg, BMI via one of those guestimate estimators = 22.5

Unfortunately I’m a 33″ waist so always have to try on two pairs of trousers, then either use a belt or have a pair that are a bit tight 👿

Would be interested to know my cholesterol level though, as I get through a fair amount of egg/cheese etc.

epicyclo

Body of a god, wrapped in long range fuel tank.

emac65
    Free Member

6’1″,13 stone & 32″ waist 😉

marsdenman
    Free Member

220lbs, 36-38″ waist, bmi 31+ 😀
    apparently my ideal weight is between 132 and 174 lbs……
    I think I’d look stoopid at even 174, then I realise my height has not changed since my original passport picture from 20+ years ago when I was a 32″ waist… 🙄

kinda666
    Free Member

5’8″ 16st 5lb 36″ waist! 29″ inside leg! 🙁

eth3er
    Free Member

It’s all perfectly fine here. 185cm, 84kgs, size large. What!?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

the ideal weight for a blimp ??

Daffy

6′
    11st 9lbs,
    32inch waist

Still feel fat and unfit though. I bet Ton could beat me round Dalby.

nbt

5’9″, 30″ waist for the first time since I was 19, weight fluctuates between 10.5 stone and 11 stone. Was 11.5 stone and 32″ waist till I started commuting by bike.

DezB
    Free Member

Who really needs to weigh themselves though? The mirror tells you all you need to know.

miketually
    Free Member

Who really needs to weigh themselves though? The mirror tells you all you need to know.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
    Who’s the fairest of them all?

DezB
    Free Member

Exactly

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Who really needs to weigh themselves though?

with advancing age I feel the need to weigh myself every day to monitor for the apparently almost inevitable transformation into a bucket of lard 🙁 I can only suppose most people find self indulgence becomes more important than vanity…

crispybacon
    Free Member

5′ 10″ tall & 11st 10lb in weight with 33″ waist

Me I’m built for speed 😯

sofatester
    Free Member

If you can pinch and inch then move more and eat less fatty!

If you have a six pack your at your idea weight, end of.

Gary_M
    Free Member

5’9″, 70kg, very low cholestoral, bp perfect, haven’t had bmi done ‘properly’, rock solid legs, 41 years old – thats what commuting 40 miles a day by bike does for you 😉 I’m in.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

My six pack has turned into a party seven 🙂

Still at 47 yrs, 11st 10lb, 31 inch waist 5’10” its not too bad.

bakey_too
    Free Member

45yrs 5’5″ and ~10 stone

Lovely…

dr_death
    Free Member

5′ 11″ and the same weight for the last 13 years, just under 11 stone; waist of 30cm.
    BMI of 21, which puts me at pretty much spot on…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

waist of 30cm? wearing corsets are we?

billyboulders
    Free Member

waist of 30cm? wearing corsets are we

Still at 47 yrs, 11st 10lb, 31 inch waist 5’10” its not too bad.

Yesterday’ I had to buy 1st new pair of jeans in about 5 years and so I know they come in 2″ stages (30-32″, 34-36″ etc.)
    Now TJ you claim a 31″ waist, how do you know this? I’ve never measured mine I only go on what fits (32″ was best for me BTW) 😉

(5’10, 12.5 stone)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

billy – 32s need a belt to stay up. 30 a bit tight

devs
    Free Member

6’3″. 16stone 5lb. 38″ waist 47″ chest. BMI of 16. Shame I’m ugly as sin from years of rugby or all the chicks would want me! 😀

billyboulders
    Free Member

To TJ
    Ahhh..Same as me then!

(and theres me thinking you’re a body obsessed waist measurer – just goes to show the dangers of the internet…not to mention 1st night of a 5day holiday/bottle of christmas dalwhinnie combo thats currently colouring my view of the worldwideweb!)

Sorry for the slow reply was looking at this“furtherist” photo ever apparently.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want to join the ideal weight smug STW club’ is closed to new replies.