Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone want to help build trails?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Looking to build a set of trails in the Sports Centre in Southampton. I have permission and will start building in November when the design is agreed.

If you want to be involved then check out the link and email the email address on the blog. spread the word ton anyone who is interested and post this thread on any relevant forums.

Diary of Progress

I am setting up a loose affiliation of volunteers for dig days and general maintenance. no membership fees and no membership benefits but you can turn up, dig with the group and then ride the results knowing that they are yours.

Cycle Helpers Active Operations Squad

That’s right, I am organising CHAOS.

I will be bringing CHAOS to the sports Centre.

If you want to be part of the CHAOS then email me and i will add you to the contact list. You will then get emails every so often telling you what we are planning and asking if you want to come along.

Email me your name and phone number : skillsarea AT gmail DOT com
    Replace AT with @ and DOT with .

Cheers

Nick

DT78
    Free Member

Happy to help.torn rotator cuff at the moment so limited in what I can do though:( will email when on the laptop. BTW will it be free to ride?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Free to ride!

jedi

freeride by definition!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Anyone know of other forums this might be worth posting on?

It is raining so instead of riding I am bored. I have registered on Southern Downhill but are there others?

DT78 – can you register on the site so your email account gets added to the mailing list. We won’t be digging until after the cyclo-cross race on the 13th November

lucien

How about NewForce – Newforce Linky Link

And Southampton Uni Bike Club (who ride a lot at Lordswood) – here SUMBC Forum Link

I’ll be registering to get details of dig days

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Cheers. I will be posting on there soon.

evorob
    Free Member

Email sent… i can assist with trail building as and when work permits…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want to help build trails?’ is closed to new replies.